VIDCON 2017

In the following imagine you are also an youtuber with same number of subscribers as Logan and are also attending VIDCON 2017.But you did'nt go with Logan as you had some important work back in LA. You did not have any idea of what Logan was gonna do there.LETS JUST SAY THAT YOU REACHED AT THE WRONG TIME.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING:

LOGAN'S POV:

It had been like 10 minutes since I went down to meet the fans.Everyone is in my room right now- Jeff,  Ayla, Evan, Brenden, etc. I was on my twitter when I saw a video of Y/N getting mobbed at Vidcon. OH S**T. How could this be happening.

I then instantly stood up to go outside, so that I could check on her. Just then Jeff asked me where I was going?.

"Y/N she's been mobbed by the fans"

"Oh No"Jeff replied.

I then opened our rooms door but there was security outside and they would'nt let me out.

"LET ME GO" I yelled at them.

They pushed me back into my room AGAIN.

"She is'nt claustrophobic or something, right?" Brenden asked worried as well.

"F**K" was all that I could say to give them all the answer.

"Jeff is there anything you can do right now? just anything" I asked.

"Looking at the situation I do'nt think there is anything that we can do" he replied, I let out a long sigh and opened my twitter to get updated on the situation. OH GOD I HOPE Y/N IS SAFE.

Y/N POV:

I just parked my car and was walking with my head down as there were a lot like literally a lot many people.This got me scared a bit as I am claustrophobic and I had no security on me right now.

I was fine, walking at a steady pace untill a girl yelled my name "Y/N", I guess she recognised me.

Just the second she yelled my name everybody started running towards me.That made me terrified, looking at all the people running towards me made me scared. But the question is how come they are all so alert right now, something must've happened just before I came, i guessed.

I quickly pulled myself together and started pushing through the crowd, by now the security was also helping me but the number of people was just too much.I could feel people trying to hold my hand, scratching me in the process. A girl even dug her nails into my arms and dragged them while trying to get a picture.

It had been like 5 minutes since I have been mobbed and I noticed that my breathing started to get uneven and my legs getting weak.

OH NO I can not freaking pass out in this kind of situation, all these people will run over me and would probably kill me.