PRESS CONFERENCE Logan Paul VS Ksi (part:1)

Hey! Did you guys watch the KSI Vs LOGAN PAUL Press Conference?

I Loved it and especially the way Logan got on stage, he directly went to KSI, that was HOT AF. Also he looked so god damn Sexy in that suit ;)

So I got an idea of why not add You into the conference and see how it goes. So here we go.

IMPORTANT:

YOU CAN READ THE KSI part:1,2,3 for a better understanding of the continued story.

So today is the Deji VS Jake Paul and Ksi Vs Logan Paul Press conference.

I was down stairs with Andy making some snacks for all the people who are here or were about to be here while Logan was in the shower. Just then the front door opened and after a while Jake entered in the kitchen with Erika, Greg Paul and some other people.

"HEY Y/N.........."Jake yelled.

I then went to him and hugged him.

"You look ready as ever" I said commenting on his suit.

"It's Gucci bro"He said and did a spin, I clapped for him and then turned to Erika and hugged her.

"How have you been?" I asked Erika.

"I have been good, you?"

"Perfect here."

I then greeted Greg and all the others who had just arrived.

After some time Logan came down and met Jake and the others,while I was talking to Mike, George, Mark, Andy and Olga.

Just then Logan came behind me and wraped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder, listening to our conversation. I then took out my phone and checked the time.

"Logan, Come on. Go start getting ready otherwise we're gonna get late for the conference."

"No" he said and snuggled his head further into my neck.

I then let out a sigh, hinting Logan that I was getting frustrated.

"Okay , Okay, I'm going", with that he left.

*****TIME SKIP TO 15 MINUTES*****

I heard Logan yell my name so I went in our shared bedroom into our closet and saw him standing there facing the mirror looking sexy af in his suit.

So I just stood there leaning on the wall admiring him.

I guess he noticed me standing there, and said while looking at me in the mirror"Are you just gonna stand there and check me out or come here and help me with this damn tie?"

I just smiled at him and walked towards him, now facing him and my back towards the mirror.

"You look.... classy and sexy, just like a true gentleman" I said while tying his tie.

"Well, Thank You Ms.Y/L/N (your last name)"

"You ready?"

"Almost, just need to change the clothes"

"They look good, you look Hot"

"Nope, wait to see what I wear"

"Ooooo , I like that suspence, just don't wear something that will distract me" he said while smirking and winking at me.

I was then done tying his tie and was about to move when he caught me between him and mirror by putting his hands on the either sides of the mirror.

"Logan, every one is out side waiting for you."

"Ssshhhh"

He then leaned forward untill our lips met and we kissed. It was a slow and passionate kiss, untill we heard Jake yelling Logan's name and broke apart hurridely.

"Uhhh I hate my brother"

With that Logan went outside to see what Jake wanted.

I changed into my customised TEAM PAUL t-shirt with a Maverick logo.It was different from the others as it was in white and had a Maverick and Logang Paulers logo. I wore it with black jeans and boots. I then applied some make-up like eyeliner, lip-gloss and some foundation and did my hair.

 I then applied some make-up like eyeliner, lip-gloss and some foundation and did my hair

YOU WORE ONE OF THESE BOOTS:

After a while I heard Logan yell my name from downstairs

I then picked up my phone and sun glasses and went down stairs where everybody else was, well that's what I thought.

When I got out of the room there was nobody there except Logan, I guess they are were waiting outside.

Just as I started walking down the stairs Logan's eye caught mine and he looked at what I was wearing and was in a complete shock.

"When did you design that?"

"Well. let's just say I did."

He then put his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck and we kissed.

"Come On, let's go we're already late" I said after breaking the kiss and with that we went ouside and everybody complimented my t-shirt.

Then we all sat in the bus and let's just say the ride to the conference was LIT.

IMPORTANT:

THERE IS A NEXT PART TO THIS IMAGINE WHICH WILL BE UPLOADED SOON.

Hope ya'll liked this one as well.

Please vote if you liked this imagine. And do leave comments if you wish to.