STRESSED

MIKE'S POV:

"Can you guys please find another place to stay for tonight and tomorrow. I just wanna be alone for sometime. You guys can leave in an hour" Logan announced in the kitchen and went back to his room without saying another word.

"Is everything okay with him?" Andrae asks while walking towards me.

"I don't know, he's just been stressed lately".

"So, do we really leave? "he asked.

"Looks like it" I replied to him and went to my room and packed the stuff that I might need.

After packing I knocked at Logan's door,"come in" he said and I walked in.

I saw him sitting on his bed with his phone in his hands, not looking at me.

"Hey man, just wanted to check on you. Is everything alright?"

He then looked at me,"yeah, it's just I need some time alone, need my space".

"Okay, take care" I said and left.

While walking out of the house I saw Y/N park her car outside and get out.

"Hey" I said and greeted her with a hug.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" she asked while noticing  the bags.

"Wellll, Logan said he needs some space and wanted to be alone for some time. So he gave us an hour to leave".

She just nodded at me, trying to think of what might be wrong.

"You should go talk to him, maybe he'll open up to you". I said thinking that he might talk to her since she's his girlfriend.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking about ". She said and nodded at me.

"I'll see you later" she said and went inside the house.

Y/N POV:

Mike just told me about what happened, and I thought about talking to Logan about what's stressing him out and help him out. But if he wants time then I'll give it to him because sometimes all we need is some time.

I walked inside the house and went straight towards his bedroom, knocked and opened the door.

I saw Logan laying on his bed, on his stomack and his face squished in a pillow.

"Hey, how are you "I asked and walked towards him after closing the bedroom door.

He turned his face to look at me, pulled me, so that now I was laying beside him and put a pillow under my head and his head on my stomach.

"I..I just don't know what to do, its's it's like I...I have this idea but, I don't know...It's...." he said with his voice cracking up a bit.

It almost seemed like he didn't wanna really talk and just be in silence.

"Hey" I said interrupting him, "you don't have to talk if you don't want to. It's okay" I told him reassuringly and began combing his hair with my fingers.

He then left out a long sigh and said a little "Thank you" and wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me.

We stayed like that for some while until I decided to ask him something.

"Logan?"

"Hmm"

"You know that I can leave if you want me to right? , there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes all we need is just some time to ourselves...."

"Stay" Logan said interrupting me and removing himself from the position we were in earlier.

He then sat up and looked me in the eyes and said "you're the only person who I want to be with right now" He said and layed back down but his head was now on my chest.

I just smiled at what he siad.

"If we're gonna do this, we better get in a better position " I said kinda jokingly, knowing that Logan wasn't comfortable with the way in which he was laying.

"Come on" I said and he got up once again.

I then rested my back against the headboard with my legs straight. Logan whispered a little "I love you" and rested his head on my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

We just stayed like that, with me just playing with his hair and him half asleep, holding me tight.