KSI (part2)

LOGAN'S POV:

I was on my phone about to call Y/N when Jeff asked me if I had checked my twitter, I answered him saying No. He then handed me his phone and I saw a video of KSI talking to Y/N about the fight and literally calling her a slut. Seriously, Nobody gets to call my girl that or even talk about her that way. As much as i was angry at KSI I was more worried about Y/N. What if he did something or said something to her off the video. I felt so angry. 

I was literally about to crush Jeff's phone because of the anger when he pulled me out of my thoughts, "Logan, call Y/N and ask her if she's alright." 

I then called Y/N but she was not picking up. That got me even more worried. I then got up and started walking around the room trying to calm myself.

I took out my phone and went to my twitter and saw what the other people were saying.

(   ****** ALERT     CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE********  )

Y/N IS LEGIT A S*UT.

YOU DESERVE FAR BETTER THAN THAT B*TCH Y/N, KSI.

KSI IS MUCH BETTER Y/N, YOU'VE STILL GOT TIME TO CHANGE YOUR OPINION.

Y/N YOU ARE A B*TCH AND STOP ACTING LIKE THAT, WE KNOW THE REAL YOU.(many other comments at this tweet)

SHE'S JUST USING LOGAN FOR FAME.

SHE'S ACTUALLY GONNA COME TO KSI WHEN HE WINS THE FIGHT.

SHE'S JUST FAKING OF BEING A LAWYER, I THINK SHE WAS THERE BECAUSE LOGAN MIGHT HAVE CAUSED SOME TROUBLE DUE TO WHICH SHE HAD TO PAY. POOR Y/N.

That was it, that made me so angry that I could'nt even control myself and started breaking things. Nobody talks about Y/N like that.

MANAGER JEFF'S POV:

I saw that Logan was walking in the room with his phone in his hands, i knew that he was gonna get super mad after he reads what all people are saying about Y/N.Then All of a Sudden Logan slammed his phone on the wall and started breaking things out of anger. OH NO.

Spencer and I tried to stop him, but he was way  much angry to be stopped. I knew that only one person could stop him now and that was Y/N.

I called Y/N, but she would'nt pick up. Oh NO. By now, Logan has blood coming out of his knee, hand, arms,chin. I was about to go stop or try to stop Logan when suddenly the door opened and Y/N was here.

Y/N POV:

I took a taxi and reached my  hotel and on the way up to my room I heard some screaming ,I quickly opened my door and what I saw was terrible.

Logan as breaking things and Jeff and Spencer were trying to calm him down.

I dropped the files that were in my hands and ran towards Logan, Jeff and Spencer saw me and backed off, I tried to pull Logan's arm from the back but he just kept fighting my hold, I tried to call him but he would'nt stop. So, I went and stood in front of him and placed my hands on the either sides of his face. Logan was legit about to push me hard ,but stopped when he realized who it was.His face softened when he saw  me and he leaned forward so that now our foreheads were touching."I could've hurt you" he said while breathing heavy, i replied" but you did'nt". "I literally could've hurt you bad Y/N" he said while removing his forehead from mine and looking me in the eye while his hands were on my arms. " I knew you would'nt " i said.

I then looked at him from bottom to top and realized that he was bleeding. "Oh F*CK, you're bleeding Logan", " I guess I am " Logan replied. I then pulled Logan in the washroom and told him to sit on the counter and he did. I then took out the first-aid box out of the cabinet and started cleaning his wounds.

Jeff and Spencer were right behind me, so I asked them, "What happened?" Logan was about to say something when i interrupted him" I'm asking Jeff" I said.

Then Jeff told me everything starting from the video that KSI posted till when Logan started breaking things.

"Can you guys please leave I need to talk to this Dumbhead right here." I asked Jeff and Spencer. They both then left.

I then looked at Logan who was now looking down. I then held his face in my hands carefully to not touch the cut on his cheek."Logan, look at me" i said. "No, your going to scold me " he said while behaving like a 5 year old who had gotten into a fight with some seniors.

"Fine, you behave like a 5 year old while I go and clean the mess that you've made" i said now frustrated. I then turned and was about to walk away when Logan held my wrist and stopped me.

"Sorry, sorry, now please don't actually leave me". I knew what he actually meant by that, he was talking about KSI.

I turned around and faced him and held both his hands. "Logan, don't you ever even dare to think that I'll leave you just because of some stupid fight that doesn't mean anything to me.I am never ever leaving you OK?" I asked while touching his face.

"OK" he replied. "And know are you going to tell me why you got so damn worked up that you broke all that and hurt yourself?"i asked him.

He then held my hands and made me stand inside his legs while he was still sitting on the counter." I... don't know" I then gave him a look." OK OK, well nobody's allowed to talk like that about you. Do you even know what all he said about you? He called you a slut and even said that you'd go to him and I won't spare anyone who says bad things for you" he said.

"First of all Logan, I am NOT GOING ANYWHERE , i'm never ever leaving you and I don't care about what people think about me. All I care about is what you think of me and I know that you won't ever think or say or even do anything wrong to me. Okay, and just look how much you've hurt yourself over some douchebag of a person." Then Logan interrupted me.

" How do you even expect that I won't get angry when someone calls you a slut."

 " That's right Logan SOMEONE called me slut, someone who doesn't matter to me. Believe me, I don't give a flying fuck about what KSI or anyone thinks about me. The only person that matters to me is you. So just calm down."

Logan stayed silent after that. " Phew that was way too moralizing" I said to lighten up the tension. Logan also broke a smile after that.

"Did you read the comments on his tweet?" Logan asked."No, because they don't matter to me and neither should they matter to you." I said.

****NEXT PART IN THE NEXT IMAGINE BECAUSE THIS HAS ALREADY REACHED TO 1000 WORDS :)****