HAUNTED HOUSE

Y/N POV:

Today we i.e. Logan, Spencer, Mike, Olga and I are going to the haunted house.I really don't want to go but Logan is forcing me to go with them. Oh God, I just hope I don't pee my pants there.

Right now we are getting ready to go to the Haunted house.

Y/N:Logan I really don't wanna go. You said while sitting on the bed, not getting ready.

Logan: Come on babe, you only live once.Now, get your ass up and get ready.He said while getting ready himself.

Y/N: Please Logannnn.I said while trying to convince him.

  Logan: No Y/N, Now end of discussion and start getting ready. He said while looking at me through the mirror.

I then made a pouty face and got out of the bed and started getting ready.

**TIME SKIP**

Everyone is standing downstairs, waiting for me, so I just looked at myself in the mirror and said "You can do this Y/N, It's all just fake, don't worry"with that said I went downstairs and saw Logan vlogging.

"She's here" he said when he saw me and Spencer pointed the camera at me.

Y/N: Yeah yeah yeah. I said while looking at the camera with an annoyed face and Logan just smiled at me.

Logan: Come on let's go.

Y/N: Wait, before we go I would like to warn you guys that if I faint or pee my pants or even die just don't mind me and continue.

Mike: Don't worry you'll be fine.He said while side huging me.

Y/N: I hope so.I muttered and then we all went.

**TIME SKIP TO US REACHING AT THE HAUNTED HOUSE**

Logan: It's not that bad. He said to me while Spencer pointed the camera at me.

Y/N: We'll get to know that when we get inside.

**THEN WE ALL WENT INSIDE**

I am dead ass scared, at every point of time I'd hold onto Logan.

There is another section that we have to enter now and that is known as the most scary section of the complete haunted house.

Y/N: I'm not f**king going in there. I yelled.

Logan: Come on, just hold onto me, it'll end in some time. He said sweetly trying to calm me down.

Just as I was about to say something a fake ghost, who was  kinda built and  in his late twenties came from my side and literally pushed me into the wall behind me, chest to chest. He just stayed like that, with me pressed between his chest and the wall and then went with a smirk plastered over his face.

When he came out from my side I screamed but when he pushed me I kept quiet cause I was so damn scared.

When he went Logan just pulled me in for a hug either sensing how god damn scared I was or angry because the ghost was a guy and pushed me into the wall by his chest.

After a few moments like that I told him that we should move, "You sure?" he asked me while looking at me concerned, "Yeah" I replied, then we all began walking again.

The whole time now Logan had his one arm wrapped around me, protecting me from any ghosts. He'd always enter first being the MAN of the group as he'd address himself by that phrase and then bring me in while I'd hold onto him.

After a while we finally completed the whole tour and got out.

Olga: That was scary bro.

Mike: It was actually, I'll admit that.

Right now Logan and I are standing in a hugging position, his arms around me and my face on his chest as I was still scared a little.

Olga: Especially when the ghost literally atacked Y/N, it looked like he'd kiss her any moment and did you realise that he was standing there when we all came out.

Logan was about to respond to that when my phone rung and I excused myself from the group.

While coming back I heard Logan saying "If he stayed like that for even one more second I would've f**ked him up" he said angrily. Just then I realised that he was angry about what happened inside. Mike then replied to him by saying" Bro, that actually was inappropriate, and I'm not just saying that because  I know Y/N, I'm saying that because I noticed for how long he just stood like that, otherwise clowns just scare and go. They don't just go around trapping people between walls"

Just then Olga also added making Logan  even more angry than he already was "It literally looked like he'd f**k her like any freaking second".

Just when Olga said that Logan punched the wall beside him, not too hard that his knuckled would start bleeding but hard enough to hurt himself.

I then quickly rushed to him and took his hand in my hands and started blowing on it trying to ease the pain.

Y/N: Have you f**king lost it Logan, he wasn't gonna do anything. He was just trying to scare me and that's his job.

Logan: Stop lying to me and yourself, I saw the look in his eyes when he trapped you and It felt like he'd actually f**k you at that very moment. He said angrily.

He then turned away from me and took his hand out of my grip and shook it trying to ease the pain. He was so freaking angry.

I then went and stood infront of him again and took his face in my hands to make him look at me.

"Logan it's not a big deal, at least he didn't do anything and I know that he would'nt have because you were standing right there to protect me. So now stop overthinking and give me your hand"

He then just looked at me giving up cause he knew he couldn't argue with me anymore and I took his hand in mine and started shaking his fingers a bit trying to ease the pain.

Out of the blue he just hugged me and said" I love you and sorry for scaring you to death tonight".

"Uhh, I hate you for that, but I love you too aannd now you have to buy me froyo while going back home because you scared the s**t out of me today"

After that said Logan just smiled and kissed my head. Then we broke the hug and we all went to get froyo.