CHEATING (part:1)

IN THE FOLLOWING IMAGINE:
YOU WERE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP BEFORE LOGAN. SO YOU DIDN'T REALLY TRUST ANYONE EASILY, ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR HEART. BUT LOGAN GAVE YOU TIME AND PROMISED YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T EVER HURT YOU IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO TRUST HIM, BUT EVENTUALLY YOU DID FALL FOR HIM.😊😀😁

THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE WEARING:

Y/N POV:

It is 6 in the evening, today I got free from work early so I decided to visit Logan.

I  parked my car in the drive way of the maverick house and went in. I first saw Andy who looked a bit shocked to see me, so I asked, "Hey, what's wrong, why you looking at me like that?" then came in Mike from the kitchen who almost had the same expression as Andy.

"Hey Y/N, you came early today." Mike said more like asked while hugging me.

"Yeah, I finished early at work."I answered.

"Hey Y/N" I heard Evan say and waved at him.I just then notice him give a weird expression to Andy and Mike.

"Guys what's going on?" I asked suspiciously.

"Umm, nothing nothing. Why?" Andy said.

Just as I was about to answer Andy, I heard a sound coming from Logan and I's room.

"Someone's here?" I asked the boys.

"Umm, No, Nope no-one " the boys answered.

As I was about to walk  towards our room, Mike stopped me by saying,
"Y/N I need your help please, can you come with me for a second."

"Yeah, and I also need some help in the kitchen."Andy then said.

"Will you play fortnight with me?" Evan asked.

That's when I realised that something really was wrong.

"What's wrong, guys tell me" Just as I completed my sentence I heard another sound from uptairs.

I then started walking towards the stairs, when I felt someone hold onto my wrist, it was Mike.

Annoyed with all the drama I asked him to leave my wrist politely but he didn't "Y/N please listen....."

"Leave" I said a little bit louder this time, clearly frustrated.

With that Mike get go of my wrist and I went upstairs.

Just as I reached near the door I heard a girls sound coming from inside.

I then opened the door and what I saw inside made me wish that I never had met Logan.

There he was, the love of my life on top of another girl kissing her and trying to rip her clothes off.

I put my hand on my mouth, I just couldn't believe what was happening. No word escaping my mouth, now tears rolling down my cheeks and just one question running through my mind 'HOW COULD HE?'

After a few seconds of me standing there, the girl noticed me and I realised who she was -Olga, a model for the maverick line. She looked at me with a smirk on her face. Following her gaze Logan also looked at me and then got off of her. 

"Babe, it's not what it looks like" he said.

Only two words escaped through my mouth and those were enough to shut Logan up and to break my heart even more "WE'RE OVER"

With that said I fast walked out of the house, sat in my car and drove off  while Logan came down and now was standing on the road looking at my car fading away into the darkness of the evening.

I just could'nt concentrate on driving due to being constantly blinded by my tears, so I just parked my car at the side and drowned in my own tears.

**The next few paragraphs  just explain Y/N's thoughts or feelings.**

I just can't believe that Logan, the one person who joint my broken heart together after it was broken into thounsands of pieces would break it again. I knew that I shouldn't fall in love, but he promised me that he wouldn't hurt me and see what the irony is, he ended up hurting me the most. I freaking trusted that bastard with my heart but see what he did, broke it just like everybody else. I believed in him more than myself, how could I be so stupid to trust anyone with my heart again . I loved him, no, I STILL FUCKING LOVE HIM.

I just couldn't believe that Logan could put me through this and you know what hurts the most is that I thought I couldn't be hurt more than in my past relationship but I was wrong. Logan completely proved me wrong.

The one time I put my guard down, why did he have to make me realize that it was a horrible mistake. Why???

Why, why, why always me. Why do I have to be left broken Always.

**(OVER) **

After like a couple of hours of me sitting there I then decided to go home but I couldn't go back to the maverick house, so I went to my apartement.

**TIME SKIP TO YOU REACHING AT YOUR APARTEMENT**

I reached at my apartement at 9 p.m.

I then took a long shower to just relax a bit.

I didn't feel like eating so I skipped that and went to bed.

The second I got into bed I started missing Logan, because everyday before going to bed we'd like stand in the balcony of our....HIS room and talk about how our day's went.

That's when all the events from today came back to me again and I broke down crying again. I didn't realise when I cried myself to sleep.

***TIME SKIP TO 10A.M.***

I woke up to my phone ringing and picked it up to see that it was my colleague Macy calling from office.

Y/N: Hello (you said in a hoarse voice)

Macy:Hey Y/N, where are you? You coming today?

Y/N:Hey Mace, I won't be coming today?

Macy: Why? What's wrong? You do remember that you have a meeting today with Mr.Asalka (let's just say that he is a very famous and wealthy business man,i just made that name up)

Y/N: Oh fu*k,shitt. I completely forgot.What time is it? (I asked in a hurry while getting off of the bed.)

Macy:It's 10:02, the meeting starts at 11.

Y/N: Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye

Macy: Yeah, Bye.

I then quickly got out of bed and started getting ready, and went to my office.

The whole day went to quickly that I didn't have time to cry over Logan. For sure I'd miss him at times and would be at the verge of tears but then I'd get interrupted by someone or the other and would get distracted.

***TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY AT OFFICE***

I decided to take  1 week's off, just to get myself together cause I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold myself together for long, to hold myself from crying infront of people. So, I asked my boss about it and he agreed as we did not have much work and asked me to work from home if there was something important and I agreed.

I then went back home and  drowned in my thoughts.

THIS IMAGINES DOES HAVE A PART:2. 
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE AND IF DID PLEASE VOTE.
THANK YOU ♥ 😊😘😍
LOVE YA ♥ 💜💚💛💙❤