HE CHOOSES CHLOE OVER YOU *emotional* (part:1)

So today is a normal day at the Maverick house. Andy is cooking, everyone is doing their stuff and you are also in the kitchen with Andy helping him.

I went to mine and Logan's room to take my phone off the charger, Logan was sitting on the bed with his laptop editing.

I went to take off my phone when Logan's phone started ringing and he picked it up.

I could tell who he was talking to because his phone was on speaker but I guess he did not realize that. She was asking him to meet her and he agreed.

I stood there and started checking my social media's and Logan quickly ended the phone call.I casually asked Logan who it was and he started stuttering.

"It was Chloe Bennet, your phone was on speaker".

Logan just looked at me with shock.

"Logan, don't worry, I know you won't cheat on me," I said that to assure him or more like myself, I don't know, with that I left our room.

I went down and sat down on the couch with my laptop and started working. 

After a while Logan came down the stairs and was about to leave when I called him.

"Logan where are you going?"

"You just heard our conversation so I guess you know."

With that he left. He's going to meet Chloe.

I ran upstairs as fast as I could into mine and Logan's room shared room and slammed the door behind me, resting my back against it. Then I slid down until I was sitting on the ground. I bring my knees towards me and put my head on them.

Does Logan Love Chloe?

NO NO NO...... PLEASEE NO

The thought of Logan, the Love Of My Freaking Life, loving someone else hurt. We have been through so much. We were always the bond that no one could ever break until today. Logan and I have been dating for a year but we have been best friends for like 3 years.

I LOVE HIM, but he doesn't, not anymore and I'm not against it, it's just that it's hard to let go of someone whom you've always Loved and I guess in my case I WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER.

I guess by leaving Logan, I'll give him some happiness, but will lose mine. But I really don't care about mine right now, I just want to see the LOVE OF MY LIFE Happy, even if it's with somebody else.

It was almost 10 at night when Logan came back home and now he is sitting in the balcony of our room.

So, I thought that now is the time to talk to him.

I knocked on the door before entering to where he was sitting and he looked up at me.

"Have you had dinner?"

"Yeah."

I then let out a sigh and sat down on the chair next to Logan.

"Logan I... I want to talk to you about something important and please I want you to answer me truthfully."

He looked at me again and then nodded.

"Logan ....... Uhmm do you like Chloe? and please Logan tell me the truth, just don't lie to me because you think it might hurt me."

He looked at me for some seconds and then looked away and said "Yes, I.. like Chloe."

By this point I  had tears in my eyes, I tried to push them away but one escaped from my eye.

"Do you Love Chloe?"

"Yes."

"Logan..... Do you Love Chloe more than me?"

Logan started to stare at the floor but answered after a long pause.

"Yes, Y/N, I.. I'm in Love with Chloe."

After saying that he started looking at me with tears in his eyes.

After hearing that I wiped a few of my tears and started looking up at the sky and wiped my tears and left a huge sigh and cleared my throat. Then I looked back at Logan.

I then just smiled wide at him.

"I... Okay, so now I won't come between you guys, be with her Logan, you guys belong together. I'll leave tomorrow and then you can bring her here." with that I was about to get up when Logan held my hand and made me sit down again.

"I am so so soo sorry Y/n, I know that I should've told you that myself but I just couldn't bring myself to it. And you are not going anywhere, you are still my best friend and will always be and just remember that nobody can ever EVER replace you."

He said with tears escaping through his eyes as well.

"I am sorry Y/N, I broke your heart," he whispered. By this time we both were crying.

" No no Logan, don't you dare think about me. I'll be fine like always. And right now I just need some time alone please".

With that, I got up and left the house, got into my car and drove. While driving I got a message from Logan BE SAFE PLEASE.

I pulled my car over and stopped it and just sat there crying. I...I did not know what else to do when the Love Of My Life just confessed to me that he loves somebody else. I already knew that but still had some hope that I might be wrong and that he still does Love me. He would just clear my doubt by hugging me tight and saying that I will always be the One, someone whom he would never ever replace and would always Love, BUT NOPE LIFE AI'NT A FAIRY TALE WITH A HAPPY ENDING.

IMPORTANT: 

THE NEXT PART TO THIS IMAGINE IS IN THE NEXT PART 

Please vote and comment if ya liked it.