THE GYM

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING:

LOGAN'S POV:

It had just been 10 mins. since we had arrived at the gym, and i had been noticing these boys staring at Y/N.

Y/N POV:

I could feel the boys dirty stare on me like all they wanted to do was smash.I knew that Logan would'nt stay silent about it for long.

So i changed from doing weights to treadmill and started running on it. After some time one of those boys came to the treadmill beside me while staring and grinning at me, he looked like in his 20's.

While running on the treadmill i felt someone's hand above mine on the handle.I looked down and saw that it was that boy's hand. I tried to pull away but he kept on staring me tightened his grip on me.I stopped my treadmill and asked him to leave my hand but he kept smirking at me.

I was about to say something when i felt some one come beside me and put their arm around me,I looked up and saw that it was Logan, 'OH NO' I thought.

LOGAN'S POV:

It had been enough.Seriously bro how could you even think about touching MY GIRL. So, I went there and asked the dude politely to leave her hand, he didn't and asked me "Why, huh you wanna smash her?". That was enough for me to destroy  that dude's face.

I then punched him in the face and said "SHE'S MINE". He then got up and ran away with his other douchebags.

Y/N POV:

After those boys went I could still sense that Logan was still pissed.

So I stood in front of him and put both my hands on the either sides of his cheeks. He was still looking at the door from where they went "look at me" I asked Logan, he didn't, he didn't even move. "Look at me Logan " i said a bit more loudly this time, and his eyes now drifted towards me, "I'm fine okay , there's no need to worry" " I know but nobody gets to touch my girl or even look at her that way, did you notice how they were staring at you, as if you were a piece of meat and them being hungry dogs." Then Logan started ranting and I was just looking at him kept smiling.

After like a minute of him ranting he stopped and looked at me and asked "What are you smiling about? while locking me between his arms, my hands go around his neck. "Nothing, you just look so cute while ranting."He kept a straight face for a second then broke a smile and started looking down while shaking his head a bit.

I laughed at him and asked if he had taken some shots of the gym to put in his vlog. He replied with a no so we got back exercising and took some cool shots.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS ONE WAS IN CONTINUATION WITH THE LAST ONE HOPE YA LIKED IT.T

HE NEXT ONE ISN'T IN CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY.

LOVE YA :)