PRANK WARS (Jake pranks Logan with you)

Y/N POV:

It was Saturday and you were at home, while Logan was out shooting for his movie.

It was 3 o clock and I was working on my laptop when I heard the front door click open.Logan said that he'll be back by 7 p.m. , so how is he so early, I thought.

I then stood up and saw Jake coming with a camera in his hand "Hey Y/N"he said. "Hey Jakey"I said and we both hugged.Out of the blue Chad, Chance and Anthony came in and attacked me and placed a cloth on my nose and when I inhaled, I started feeling dizzy and then everything went black. 

*****TIME SKIP*****

JAKE'S POV:

Today I thought of pranking Logan by kidnapping his girlfriend Y/N.

So we (Chad, Anthony, Chance) went to Logan's apartment and entered in and saw Y/N. I then hugged her while the boys applied chloroform on a cloth and pressed it to her nose, which made her pass out.

I then handed the camera to Chad and carried Y/N to bloodshark and went to the TEAM 10 house.

When we reached we sat Y/N on a chair and tied her to it.

Next step of the plan was to face time Logan, so that's what I did.

FACE TIMING LOGAN: 

j: Hey Logan

L: What's up bro.

J: Where are you Logan? At the set?

L: Yeah, i'm at the set.

J: Look what I have here for you.

i then turned the camera to Y/n so that he could see her.Y/N was still passed out.

Logan's face dropped the second he saw Y/N on the screen.He looked so angry.OH GOD MY PLAN WORKED.

L: What the F**k bro.What did you do to her. Why is she not awake.

J: Prank Wars baby. I said laughing.

J: I will  f**king kill you Jake.He said now yelling.

I then bent down so that Y/N's face was in front of me. I then puckered my lips. Our lips just inches apart.

L: Don't you f**king even dare to touch her Paul. I swear to God I will kill you.

I then moved back a bit just then Y/N started moving a bit and opened her eyes.

Y/N: What's going on here. 

L: Hey, hey babe you ok?

Y/N: Logan? Yeah i'm fine.

She then looked at the duck tape used to tie her and then turned to look at me.

Y/N: What the hell is going on Jake?

J: Uhm, nothing, I just kidnapped you if you realized.

Y/N: Yeah, I see that. Do you even realize how big of a mistake you made.

She said now irritated.

Then she kicked in the balls due to which I fell and she took the blade which was on the table and she cut the duck tape.

Y/N POV:

 I cut the tape and picked up the phone which had fallen from Jake's hand when he fell.

Y/N: Hey Logey.

L: Y/N runnn!!!!!!!! he yelled 

I then ended the call and threw Jake's phone and said "Good bye and sorry Jakey" and ran. When I reached the door I yelled "I love you Jake" and ran out of the house.

I then called for a Uber and went back home.

When in the Uber I called Logan to tell him that I'm fine.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

HEY GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE AND PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS.

LOVE YA ALL 

TAKE CARE