FOOTBALL

Today you have a football match in your college against the boys team. It is basically a  Girls VS Boys  match.

IMPORTANT:

 In the following imagine you are Logan's girlfriend and are in the last year of your college.

Y/N POV:

So today is my football match against the boys team which includes some of those who bullied me Chris, Micheal and Stefan, during my first semester / year.Nobody knows about it. Logan, Jake, Andy, Melissa, George, Mark and Kylie  have come here to see the game.

I was in the shower thinking about the game or hoping that Chris, Micheal and Stefan don't do something stupid during the game, when I felt two strong arms snake around my waist and I jumped, scared to death. I then turned around and saw that it was Logan " Shh Sshh, it's just me, calm down" he said realizing that I got sacred.

That's when I saw that Logan was also naked and he started smirking at me and pushed me on the wall beside us.

"Logan, we are not doing anything right now cause I have a match today and I don't wanna be sore." I warned him.

"Okay Okay Ms. Y/L/N (your last name) "

*****TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE SHOWER*****

I had to go earlier than them to warm up, so I bayed them farewell and went.

When I reached on the field, I saw that my whole team was ready, so I quickly changed to my jersey and we all warmed up a bit.( You are the Captain of your team)

It was half an hour later when we went into our locker room and started getting ready for the match.

I gave some motivational speech to my team and our Coach also said a few words, then it was time to go.

Everyone moved out of the room I was the last one. When I was about to walk by the doors someone pushed me into the wall and traped me between their arms. I looked up and saw that it was Chris.

"Hey babygirl" he said while taking a hold of my arms.

I tried to push him off of me but he would'nt even budge. By now his body was pressed to mine and our faces inches apart. His hands slightly brushing against my cheeks.

He then came closer to my face and I turned it.

"Watch you're back on the field" he said in my ear, kissed my earlobe and went.

I then tried to catch my breath which I didn't know that I was holding.

I then started walking in the corridor towards the field when I saw Logan and Jake run towards me.

"Heyy......" they both said while vlogging.

I then talked to them for a bit when my teams name was called.

"Guys I gotta go." I said and turned to Logan and gave him a kiss while he wished me luck.I then hugged Jake and he did the same, then I went on the field and they sat on their seats.

****TIME SKIP TO THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH*****  

Both the teams shook hands and while I was shaking Chris, Stefan and Micheal's hand they were all smirking at me. Oh God, please something doesn't go wrong, I hoped.

And the match begun.

In the beginning everything was running smooth but the second I hit the first goal for our team things became harsh.

The ball was passed to me and I was running towards our goal with it and I noticed that Stefan was behind me, after a few seconds I fell on the ground to my side as he tripped me.

Oh God that hurt like a bi**h,  I was still on the ground when the refree came to me and helped me up and asked if I wanted to continue to which I said "Yes".

*****TIME SKIP TO HALF TIME*****

It was half time and both the teams had equal scores that is 1 each. I was sitting on the field as my ribs hurt because Stefan hurt me pretty bad. I then looked up to see Micheal standing near me. He got on his knees to get to my level and said "This is just the beginning Love, just wait and watch" with that he left.

I don't know what to do know, they are definitely going to do something that's gonna get me hurt very bad. I just wanna get out of all this shit but I'm way too deep into this.

After a few more minutes the coach blew the wistle meaning that we need to continue the game.

I got back up, and was about to run, when I heard someone scream my name, so I turned around to see that it was Logan and the others, they had been cheering for us the entire time. I smiled at them and waved and then got back to the game.

The ball was coming flying towards me and I got ready to hit a header (head shot).Just the second I jumped to hit the ball, someone's elbow hit me right on my cheek bone due to which I fell. It was Chris who hit me, Son of a Bi**h. I sat up and touched my cheek to feel blood dripping down it. I put my hand over it to reduce the flow of blood but my whole hand got covered in blood, just then the medics came and started treating it. 

The refree gave Chris a Yellow card. Just a few minutes more in the game, I was hurt again but this time it was Micheal. I was running, just about to hit goal when he tripped me and I fell on the same side on which I landed before.He was given a Yellow card as well.

Let's just say that there were many falls in the game for you.

Last 5 minutes into the game are left. I have to hit a goal to prevent the match from going to extra time, I don't want to get hurt anymore.

I am running with the ball towards the goal and......... GOAL. YYYYAAAAYYY.

After 2 minutes more into the game, the game ended and we WON.

Just then my team came and we all were hugging when I saw Logan running towards me, he picked me up and spun me around and we kissed. He then put me down and said "You did great baby" and I just smiled at him.

He then turned my face to see the wound on my cheek "Does it hurt?" he asked, I was about to answer him when Jake, Andy, Melissa, etc. came and hugged me, they started vlogging again including Logan.

Then another wistle blew indicating that we now leave the field. I excused myself from the group and went to my team. We shook hands with the players of the other team, Micheal and Stefan didn't do anything wrong except glaring at me but when I shook hands with Chris he bent towards me and said "Well done babygirl, but next time I'll make sure that I push harder."

With that we both went our ways.

Afterwards we all, the team and my L.A. team went to the club and partyed.

I hope ya'll liked this one.I wanted to write a football one since soo long but I don't think it came out too well in words. And please Vote and leave comments if you enjoyed. ;)