NIGHTMARE

** FLASHBACK **

You were coming back from work, late at night and your car just broke down so you decided to walk as your apartment complex was near.

You were walking down the street, the once busy LA street was now quite. Suddenly, a hand caught your arm and pulled you into an ally. You started fidgeting and screaming, so they placed their hand on your mouth and further dragged you into the ally. By now you had figured out that it was a man who was highly drunk and was on drugs, but you couldn't see his face due to darkness of the night.

He then pushed you on to the floor and was standing tall above you.He then smirked down at you and said, "Ready to have some fun babygirl."

No this can't be happening, I could literally smell the alcohol and drugs in his breath from down here.

I then pulled my knees to my chest and tears started to form in my eyes just by the thought of what he might do to me.

He then bent down, came to my eye level and touched my face with his dirty fingers and then he suddenly slapped me hard right across my face and said,

"Awww, don't cry baby, I promise you'll be enjoying it"

He then pulled me up to my feet and pulled my hands above my head and held a tight grip on them and placed the other hand on my mouth. He then came near to my face.

NO no nooo, this can't be happeing, I can not let this happen. I am not letting any drunk douchebag do those things to me. No please noooo.

I then gathered enough courage and quickly kneed him in the balls, to which he fell down and started groaning in pain.I then ran from there.

I then reached to my apartment complex and looked behind me to find nobody following me.I then took a quick breath and went to my appartement.

When I reached my appartemnt door, I quickly locked all the doors and windows, just in case.

** END OF FLASHBACK **

Y/N POV :

It's been a week since all that happened. I told Logan about it and he has been supporting me ever since. I'm just happy that he took it in a nice way and did not freak out.He made me feel comfortable whenever I was not or if I was scared.

IT'S NIGHT RIGHT NOW

*NIGHTMARE*

I'm walking down the same street and someone grabs my arms and pulls me into the ally, all the same events happen again, but this time I am not able to free myself. I yell for him to stop" STOP, PLEASE STOP, HELP"but he does'nt stop........

LOGAN'S POV:

I was sleeping when I suddenly hear little grunts and rustling fromY/N as she sleeps, I then hear her say"Stop, please stop, help".Her eyes lashes are tangled and I can see drops of sweat on her forehead shining due to the moon light. I then turn on the light, realizing she is having a bad dream.

"Y/N wake up baby, it's me" I say and shake her shoulders. Her eyes shoot open and she sits up and looks at me and hugs me tightly, still shaking and crying.

I quickly hug her back "It was just a bad dream, okay. You're fine, everything's fine. No one can hurt you. I'm here" I say while rubbing her back soothingly.

After a few minutes of her whimpering, she did calm down and broke the hug. Her eyes red and swollen due to crying.What she said next broke my heart " He hurt me again", now I completely know what she had a nightmare about. Then a tear left her eyes again.

She has been having bad toughts of that man hurting her again but I did not know that it was this bad.

I then quickly took her small shaky hands in mine and said "Y/N look at me, he can't hurt you now, I'm right here and I won't let him even come near you. You're safe now, okay baby. Just calm down and believe in me Okay?" She then just nodded and said "please don't leave me", "I'm never ever leaving you, I love you" I said and hugged her.

We both hugged for a while and then I laid her back down, turned the lights off and pulled her close to me. Her head resting on my bare chest and mine above her head. She then mumbled an "I love you" and went to sleep while I carefully masaged her head with my finger tips to calm her down.