THE HANGOVER

Logan's POV:

Last night was a disaster, Y/N and I went to a party for our friends 22nd birthday which led Y/N to drink A LOT, I tried stopping her but she looked so god damn cute being clumsy and stuff. Still, I did try but she'd get annoyed everytime I told her that she'd have a very bad hangover.

RIGHT NOW IT'S 9 IN THE MORNING:

Y/N's POV:

"Why didn't you stop me?" I asked Logan while waking up, as my head hurt really bad.

Logan had one of his arm around my waist.

"First of all, you were looking so damn adorable and second of all, you'd get annoyed whenever I'd ask you to stop" Logan replied and got out of the bed, only wearing his sweatpants and I was in one of his hoodies.

After like a minute or two he came back with an advil and a glass of water.

"Here, take it" he said and handed them to me.

I quickly took the advil and gulped it down with some water and handed it back to Logan.

"Thank you" I said and he replied with a welcome.

He was then about to go to the bathroom when I asked him "What are you doing?"

"Getting ready, why?" he asked while looking at me.

I then made a puppy face and said "Lay with me, pleeeaase"

He then just smiled at me and joined me in bed and held me tight so that my face was on his chest and his head on top of mine.

"You remember what you asked me last night?" Logan asked.

"No, why?" I said with my head still on his chest.

"You asked me if I had a girfriend, and I replied with a yes to which you said, I also have a boyfriend and a really amazing one who looks just like you but with prettier eyes", he said imitating my voice.

"Oh noo" I said in a low voice while blushing, and adjusting myself in his grip, to which Logan just chuckled.

"And I, have a very amazing girlfriend myself. I love you" he said and kissed my head.

"Love ya more" I replied and snuggled more into his  warm chest if possible, after a while I drifted into a deep sleep while Logan was playing with my hair as he could'nt fall back asleep.

THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE WEARING AT THE PARTY :

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  

HEY GUYS!!!! LONG TIME. 

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT ONE BUT HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND YOU CAN ALSO VOTE OR COMMENT IF YOU WANT.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

 LOVE YA ♥ 😊😘😘

And, there's a reason why I have'nt been updating cause I have'nt seen many of Logan's videos now as he does not update much now, due to which I'm loosing his accent or  the way he speaks or talks, like while writing dialogues I imagine other people (not Logan) saying it, so it just makes me wonder that would Logan even say it like that. So, what I'm doing to over come that problem is to watch as much old vlogs of his as possible, so that I can get a hold back of his way of talking. Hope you understood if not, it's fine cause I understand how confusing it is. 

THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH ME.

BIE ♥ 😊😘😘😍