OLGA'S PREGNANT

In the following imagine, Olga just found out that she's pregnant. You are Logan's girlfriend and Olga's best friend.

LOGAN'S POV:

I was sitting on the couch with Mike and Spencer discussing about our new guest on the Impaulsive podcast. I was way too deep into my thoughts that I din't hear Olga coming down the stairs, crying. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Mike ask her why she was crying. So I got up concerned for my friend and turned to look at her, she was actually crying, her hands covering her face. I then walked over to her while Mike hugged her. She broke down crying onto his chest.

Mike gave me a what-the-f**k's-wrong-with-her look and I just shrugged, not knowing what's wrong.

After a while Olga calmed down a bit and stepped back a little from Mike to look at all of us,concern written on all of our faces. I then went and stood beside her and started rubbing her back, soothing to even out her erratic breathing. "What happened Olga? Did anyone say anything to you?" I asked politely. She then shook her head No.

She reached for the back pocket of her jeans and pulled something out, our eyes turned towards what was in her hand now, It was a pregnancy test, just then she said, "I....I'm pregnant guys."

"What" we 3 said at the same time in shock and surprised kinda.

"Yeah,  I'm pregnant and it's not a prank" She clariffied.

"Wow, congractulations Olga" I said and hugged her  but she didn't return the hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked, not feeling her arms around me.

"I....I don't wanna have this baby, I..I can't, he wouldn't want it, what about my modelling career, I...I don't even have a house of my own, all that I do for a living is model for instagram. How....how will I raise this baby, I even think that Alex(her boyfriend) will leave me, what should do now, what..." she started  rambling.                  .

"Olga" I said a little loudly to get her attention. "Hey, we'll help you, It will be fine I guess" I said a bit unsure myself, now standing infront of her.

Spencer began saying something but Olga just walked past us and went into the backyard and started crying while sitting on her knees on the grass.

We ran after her but she just wasn't calming down.

That's when I though of calling Y/N, my girlfriend. She's Olga's bestfriend and they share a sister like bond.In this situation, she is most importanly a female.

I then went to the side and called her thinking that Olga might need some female support right now, than us 3 idiots who have no idea about what she's going through.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN LOGAN AND Y/N:

L: Hello

Y/N: Hey

L: Y/N, can you come to the house right now?

Y/N: Uhm yeah, why?, what's wrong? What did you do Logan? she asked suspicious.

L: I don't think that I should be the one telling you this but I don't have a choice.

Y/N: Logan, what is it? Just tell me already. She said starting to get worried.

L: Olga'sprgnt

Y/N: What? she asked because I had said it so fast.

L: Olga's pregnant and she's worried about it and is saying that she doesn't want it aaandd... is crying in the backyard.