Meeting the Paul bros (TPS)

Today I'm going to LA to surprise my brothers, Logan and Jake. Right now I am back in Ohio.

My mom drops me at the airport,I board my flight and land at the LAX.

I take a taxi from the airport to Logan's new Maverick house.
THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING

Y/N Paul POV:

So my plan is to scare Logan, and for that I brought Lydia and Evan into my plan. So they know that I am coming today. I reached infront of the house and called Lydia asking her to bring me in.

She came outside and opened the gate for me and took my stuff so that she could keep it inside.

I then asked her where  Logan is, she told me that he is shooting in the backyard.

This was the first time that I have come into this house. So I went in the backyard and saw Logan saying something to the camera while Brendon was shooting him.

I quietly went behind him and BOO.

LOGAN'S POV:

I was saying something at the camera, when someone came from my back to my face and said BOO. I was shocked for a second but then I realised who it was, It was my Baby Sister Y/N.

We both then hugged and I was still in shock so I asked her.

"Are'nt you supposed to be in college?"I asked.

"No,I have vacations for a month,so I am here" she replied.

"Welcome to the Maverick house then Little Paul, it's been really long since I last saw you" I said and side hugged her while she just giggled.

Y/N POV:

After meeting Logan I said Hey to the Logang . Then met Brendan and we talked a bit.

After some time Logan and I went inside the house where Logan introduced me to his other friends Andy and Mike for the first time.

After an hour or something I decided it was time to go surprise Jake. So, i went upstairs in Logan's room and asked him if he wanted to join me .He said Yes, so we went in the Yeti to brother Jakey's house.

AT JAKE'S HOUSE

"Do you also want to surprise Jake"Logan asked with his camera pointed at me."Well Yes" I replied excitedly.

"But what should we do?"I turned towards him and asked. Then he started thinking. "We can put a black cloth over him and push him out of the house and when we're out I will open the blinds and he can see you."

"Ohk, sounds like a plan."I said and we started walking.

Thankfully nobody was outside the house so we easily snuck in.

We then entered and saw that Jake was in the computer room thing with Chance and Anthony who were playing video games on the other computer. So Logan handed me his camera and went and covered Jake's eyes and pulled him out of the chair. Chance and Anthony were just staring as they knew that Logan was stronger then them and thought about leaving it to the two brothers.

I filmed both my brothers and then it was time to reveal myself. By the time I could reveal myself Jake already got to know that it was Logan, Chance and Anthony also came out with us.

I was shocked how could those two not recognize me yet.

Logan removed Jake's blindfold and I stood right infront of him.He was in shock when he saw me."Hey, brother" I said. Then Jake stepped forward and we hugged. How are you here he asked, "I have my vacations going on" I replied and then turned towards Chance and Anthony. "You guys have forgotten me" I said angrily. "Y/N " they said in unision and jumped at me for a hug, instead we three lost our balance and fell to the ground and started laughing like idiots. Jake and Logan were still standing and laughing at us.

"JUST LIKE GOOD OLD DAY" Chance yelled.

Then I met all the Team 10 members and Jake asked me to come and stay with him for few days, I agreed but Logan didn't so I decided to go to Jake's after a few days.

It was like 10 at night when Logan and I went back home. It felt good to see them after soo long.