PRANK WARS

Y/N POV:

"Ayyo Logang, what's poppin" I said to the vlog.

"So today we are going to prank Logan, and I am Y/N, if you did'nt know. It ai'nt any prank, It's the hickey prank. So right now it's 10 a.m. and I'll be pranking him in the evening after coming from a meeting so that he thinks that I went somwhere else other than the meeting. Sooo, here we go"   after that Brendan paused the vlog.

"Are you really gonna do it?" Brendan asked while looking at me questioningly .

"I guess so, I just hope he doesn't do something stupid".

"Well it's Logan here we are talking about so for sure he'll do something stupid" Brendan said while looking at  me as if he stated the obvious and I just gave him a look that said hopehedoesnotkillme.

TIME SKIP TO EVENING:

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING:

I just came back from the meeting and applied some smuge-free makeup to make a hickey while sitting inside the car

As I got inside the house Logan was not there, so I asked Brendan about it.

"Where's Logan?"

"He's in you guys room taking a shower."

"Okay, let's just set the cameras in our room and I'll prank him there."

"Okay" he replied.

With that we both went to Logan and I's room and set the cameras, then we heard the shower turn off.

"Go go go"I said and also asked Brendan to hide outside our room so that if Logan comes out of our room he can film it.

I then quickly sat down on our bed with my phone pretending like I was already sitting there.

"Hey, I did'nt hear you come" Logan said while coming out of the bathroom with just a towel tied around his waist.(Okay my boy is pretty hot, ladies control. )

"Yeah, it's been a few minutes." I replied.

"What's wrong? why are talking like that?" he asked me with concern while putting on some clothes that were laid straight on our bed.

"Nothing, it's just been a long day." I said while looking at my phone and adjusting my hair so that the mark was even more visible.

Then Logan put on his final piece of clothing and came beside me. 

"Wanna--" he was about to say something when his eyes landed on my mark.

He stared at it and then sat down on the bed asking "What's this" while touching the mark hesistantly as if it would burn.

"What?" I asked like I did'nt know anything.

"There's a mark here."

"What mark?" I asked.

He then came closer to my neck to take a better look.

"It's a f**king hickey Y/N" he said and stood up.

"What? noo."I said and stood up as well.

He then walked towards the mirror in our room and pointed at it saying "Look and where have you been all day?". he asked me suspiciously.

"At work" I said while walking towards the mirror and started examining the mark and said "It may be a burn mark, I straightened my hair today" I said while lying.

"You never straight your hair" Logan said while staring at me through the mirror with hard eyes.

"I..I curled it yesterday, remember" I said while stuttring a bit to make it look more obvious that I'm lying.

"You did not curl your hair yesterday Y/N" he said with his voice low and cold, trying to control his anger.

"I...I Logan--" I was about about to say something when Logan face palmed and said, " Just stop lying Y/N, you f**king cheated on me".

With that said he went out of the room, I then quickly winked at the camera, did a thumbs up and then started chasing him.

"LOGAN , LOGAN STOP. LET ME EXPLAIN." I said while yelling and chasing him down the stairs.

He then stopped in the mid of the stairs and turned towards me, his face all red and his eyes glossy.Thank god nobody else was at home today except us three.

"Why, huh, why the f**k should I stop, when you did not stop yourself before giving your body to someone else while having a f**king boyfriend" he yelled. Till now he had not yelled,not even once but now he did, giving me the clue that  it's time  to end the prank right now otherwise things might get a little out of hand.

He was staring at me hard but then put his head in his hands, I guess he did'nt want to see the girl who cheated on him. That's when I regretted it all.

 So I said, "Look at me Logan" and put my hands on the either sides of his face.

He didn't, "Just once please".

He then looked up from his hands into my eyes when I said with a big smile on my face trying so god damn hard to control my laughter, "It was a prank".

He looked at me shocked with his mouth hung open. Brendan then came out and we both burst out with laughter.

"What?" he asked still not believing me.

"You just got pranked Mr. Logan Paul" I said.

"Wait, does that mean you did not cheat on me"he asked still shocked.

"No you dummy, never in a life time" I said and quickly pecked his lips.

"See Brendan's filming" I said and pointed at Brendan.

"Oh My God" Logan said and sat down, the wall supporting his back and covered his face with his hands.

"You scared the shit out of me"  he exclaimed and I sat down beside him, "So, that's a fake mark?" he asked while looking at me again.

"Yeah, it's make up" I answered and rubbed my fingers aggressively on the mark to prove it to him.

"Come here" he said and then hugged me tight and whispered a little I Love You in my ear and I quickly replied with an I Love You Too and kissed him on the cheek .

Then we broke the hug and he turned to the camera and said " Logang that is the vlog.......... " and completed the outtro of the vlog.

After completing the vlog Logan said "I hate both of you so much right now." while looking at me then Brendan. Now, I was standing beside him and Brendan infront of him.

He then turned towards me and said"especially you" and picked me up bridal style and started spinning me.

"Logan, put me down" I said once he stopped spinning.

"Never" he said and kissed me, it was a long kiss filled with passion.

"Oookay, I'll just go" Brendan said awkwardly, and left us two alone.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS ONE, CAUSE I DID A LOT  IF NOT IT'S OKAY,  A FEW MORE TO COME.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED IT EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

LOVE YA.

 PEACE.