KONG

Y/N POV:

So today my plan is to prank Logan with the help of Kong, So i called Brendan called him over so that he could film it.

YOU TO THE VLOG---

Ayyoo Logang, You must be or might not be i don't know, thinking that why I i.e. Y/N is here, well today I have decided to prank Logan with the help of Kong and Brendan here is going to help me with it.So the plan is that Logan is going out today for a meeting and he'll leave Kong at home alone, that's when I'll take him without Logan knowing and when Logan will come back he will find no Kong leading to him being panicked.

"Wait this sounds rude, what do you think Brendan?"

"It's a bit rude but I guess it'll be worth it for the Vlog and the Logang."

"I guess so and hope that Logan doesn't kill me."I said while praying.

Logan is sleeping right now, so we'll let him continue from here.

---END

** TIME SKIP**

Logan's POV:

Y/N left to work and now I have to go for my meeting with Manager Jeff.

LOGAN TO THE VLOG---

Guys now I have a meeting to go to which I can not show you surprise surprise. So I'll see you guys later, Cool Transition....

---END

I then stopped recording and went for my meeting whereas Brendan went to get some food.

Y/N POV:

Brendan called and told me that Logan has left so I went in the appartement. I quickly opened the door of the appartement with Brendan beside me.We quickly picked Kong up and Brendan placed the go-pros on their rightful spots so that we could get all the angels of Logan's reaction. After that Brendan took Kong with himself to his appartement as well as giving me a spare key to his apartment and I went back to work.

LOGAN'S POV:

I came back to the appartement after like an hour and when I walked in, I see that Kong is not in his cage, it was empty.

I then yell his name hoping that he'd hear me and come out of his hiding place but none of that happened.

"Oh god, where is he.Did someone steal him?"More thoughts started running through my mind and I started panicking.I then called Brendan asking him if he had taken Kong while I was not here.

**CONVERSATION BETWEEN BRENDAN AND ME**

B:Hello.

L: Hey Brendan, is Kong with you?

B:No, why? What's wrong?

L:I came home and I can't find him anywhere.

B:did you check in you're room.

L:yes, he's not there.

B:Okay, I'll be there in a few.

**END OF CONVERSATION**

BRENDAN'S POV:

Logan sounded dead ass worried on the phone. After the conversation with Logan I called Y/N to let her know about the situation.I told her how Logan was worried and then I went to Logan's appartement.

Y/N POV:

Brendan called and told me everything. After his phone call, Logan called and I picked up after 2-3 rings.

**CONVERSATION BETWEEN LOGAN AND ME**

Y/N:Hello.

L:Hey, Y/N. (he said stuttering and that broke my heart.)

Y/N: Logs, what's wrong? Why do you sound so worried?

L:Y/N, it's Kong I..I can't find him anywhere.I...I went for the meeting and left him at the appartement and when I came b..back I can't find him anywhere. It's all so messsed up,I...I..I don't know what to do I...(I then interrupted him)

Y/N:Logan baby just calm down okay. I'll be there in a minute, don't think about it tooo much and try to calm your nerves down okay, Relax. I'm coming.(I said while re-assuring him)

L:Okay (he said in a sad voice)

**END OF CONVERSATION**

He's so sad and worried, I thought.I then went to Brendan's appartement(he had already given me the keys to his door), took Kong from there and headed towards Logan's. Brendan was already there and was filming.

When I reached at our apartement door, I quickly put Kong inside his closet, whose door was always open and told him to stay quiet.I then went inside through the main door.

When I walked inside Logan almost ran towards me and hugged me tightly.His eyes were red and a bit swollen due to crying.

We were still hugging when I felt my shoulder get wet,Oh god please no, Logan should'nt be crying,no, no, no.I am a horrible girlfriend. I thought.

"Logan, hey, it's all gonna be fine okay.We definitely will find Kong, just calm down".I said while breaking the hug and wiping the tears that had fallen on his cheeks. His back was facing the camera cause he did'nt want Brendan or Logang to see him cry.

(I guess Logan asked Brendan to film about Kong missing so that he could put that in the vlog, but little does he know that I've already told them.)

I then quickly said "I have a surprise for ya." Logan's face expressions changed to confusion.

I then quickly walked towards his closet with Logan right behind me and opened the door from where Kong came running outside.

Logan was shocked and looked like he had seen a ghost, he then quickly regained his emotions and picked Kong up and started kissing him.

Thank god we got his reaction on camera I guess Brendan was right, It was worth it.

After a few more minutes of Logan showering his Love upon Kong he asked while facing me with Kong still in his hands "Wait, so this was all you, you planned all this ?"

"YOU GOT PRANKED"I declared while looking at him and then pointing towards all the cameras.

Logan then let out a long sigh and said"You gave me a heart attack, I got so f**king much worried. You were also in it Brendan?"

Brendan nodded."Oh god, he said and sat down with his back touching the pillar which was wrapped with rope.I also sat down beside him while Brendan was still recording.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I know that it was a bad prank, half way through I also wanted to stop it seeing how worried and sad you were, but I guessed that it was worth it for the Logang."

He then freed Kong out of his grasp and placed his hands on his face and said "I hate you so f**king much" and hugged me tight, hiding his face in the crook of my neck and I hugged him back. A few moments like that, then we broke the hug and he said to the camera"Ayyoo Logang, I guess that was today's vlog and hope you enjoyed it as things got a bit real and now Y/N watch you're back cause I'm gonna prank you even harder next time.... PRANK WARS.." with that he ended the vlog.The rest of the day we spent cuddling and watching movies and playing with Kong and I apologised to him many more times.

**THE END**