KSI (part 1)

In the following imagine you are a lawyer again (sorry) and are in Vegas for some important stuff at the court.  And today itself Logan is coming to Vegas to meet you as well as to close the deal  with his boxing opponent ksi.

LOGAN'S POV:

So today we are going to Vegas mostly because Y/N is there but I got to know that KSI my opponent is also there. So there was some trouble going on with his team as they weren't closing the deal, so i've decided to go there myself and close the deal.  AUGUST 25th WE FIGHT.

So we get on our private plane to Vegas and reach there. 

When i reached there i got aside and called Y/N to ask her where would she be.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN LOGAN AND Y/N:

L: Hey baby.

Y/N: Hey, Logey, you've landed?

L: yeah, what's up, you don't sound good? All fine?

Y/N :Yeah, yeah. All good.

L: Stop lying. Tell me what's wrong?

Y/N: It's just nothing, the case is just going round and round. 

L: Ohk, don't worry OK? and btw where are you ?

Y/N :Well, i'm at the court right now, it'll take like half an hour. You can go to my hotel and rest there i'll be there as soon as possible.

L: Ohhk, I have some people to meet here so i'll do that and then go to the hotel. (i said 'people' suspicially)

Y/N: Why did you say people like that Logan? Who are you meeting?(she asked seriously)

L: You know that KSI boy.(i said with a smirk)

Y/N : Oh God, fine, go ahead and take care.

L: Well, he's the one who needs to take care by the way. I'll talk to you later byee. Love ya.

Y/N: Yeah, Love Ya bye.

END OF CONVERSTION

After talking to Y/N we went where CSI (see what i did there) was and things happened (which you can see in the video above). He was so scared.

Y/N had sent me her hotel's address and then we went there. I tried to call her but she did'nt pick up meaning that she was busy so we all just waited for her in her hotel room.

KSI POV : (yes i am adding his point of view, i don't know why but it fitted in the story so here we go)

I was in the taxi when i saw Logan's Girl standing outside of the court... oooo this will give me awesome content.So, i asked the taxi driver to stop the taxi and we got out. I then said in the camera "Oooo look whom I found, you see there, i said pointing at Y/n that's the lady whom Logan often addresses as 'MY GIRL', standing outside of the court. Think she might have been sued because of dating Logan (then i laughed) or because of her own slutty moves. Let's go ask her what she thinks about me and her 'boyfriend's' fight. (he is also snapchatting)

Y/N POV:

I was outside the court talking to some other Lawyer when someone shoved their phone and camera in my face. I looked up and saw that it was ksi. Ughhhh somebody kill me, i thought. I ignored him for a second but he became too loud and i noticed that the lawyer standing next to me was getting irritated so i thanked the other Lawyer and we shook hands and he went.

I then turned around to get out of there but his team was like mobbing me.

I knew then that there was no escaping and turned to ksi. And he started speaking stupid things.

ksi: So you're the lady to whom Logan often refers a his Girl right? So what do you think who is gonna win? huh

Y/N: Before answering that I would like to ask you something.

Ksi: Go ahead.

Y/N: Do you even know where you are standing right now? You're standing in a court with a camera asking questions. Do you even have enough knowledge that you are not allowed to film around courts here untill and unless you are from press.And little did you know that I can get you arrested for that because I myself am a Lawyer.(I made that up, I don't think that actually exists)

THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN I SAID THAT I'M A LAWYER HUH.

I then walked away. While i was walking i heard him say "you still did'nt answer my question, whom do you think is gonna win?." And to that i replied "I choose not to answer that question because the world knows that Logan's gonna win." with that i walked away.

KSI POV:

After Y/N answered the question, i turned to the camera and said "LOGAN PAUL THIS IS FOR YOU, YOUR GIRL WILL COME RUNNING TO ME AFTER I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" and after that I ended the video and posted it on all my social media's.

***IMPORTANT***

LOGAN'S REACTION TO THIS WILL BE IN THE NEXT PART.