KSI (part 3)

Logan broke a smile after what I said and I did the same."How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" he said while trapping me between his legs by crossing his feet."Oh, Well I'd like to say that you were born Lucky" I replied.

"Uuhhmm" he said and pulled me closer to him, so that our lips met and we kissed (i guess that means the same)

LOGAN'S POV:

We then came out of the bathroom and I then noticed what a mess I had made. HONEY NO i thought. "When do we leave " i heard Y/N ask Manager Jeff. "In about an hour" Jeff replied.

Y/N then picked up a broom and started cleaning. "You don't  have to do that, I'll pay for it" i said."No, you just sit down and rest, you've lost  blood" , "I haven't even lost that much, I'm fine Y/N" I stated. I was about to take away the broom from her again but she dropped it and started guiding me towards her bed and laid me down."Now sleep" she ordered me. "OK mom" was all that I said. And went deep into sleep.

Y/N POV:

I knew that Logan was acting  all calm right now but I knew that he was still pissed.So, I laid him down so that he could cool off a bit.

I then cleaned the room a little and then called the manager of the hotel, so that we could pay off the expenses.

When the manager came he literally was in shock and looked a bit scared, but calmed down a bit when he saw Logan fast asleep. Well I guess he knew who did all the damage. Oops.

He then started listing things up. A broken TV,a chair, the table, the show pieces that were kept for decoration,etc.. It all ended up to us paying 10,000$.An hour had passed so I woke Logan up.

We then ordered a taxi and Logan was sleeping on me during the whole taxi ride.

We reached at the place from where we had to board the private plane and guess what Logan wont wake up.

Y/N: Logan wake up bubba.I said while shaking him a bit.

L: Hmmm

Y/N: Fine, i'm going to KSI then.

L: No , no, no, no, no, no. You're not going anywhere.

Logan then woke up and we went in our plane. Logan vlogged about the incidence, telling the Logang that CSI has now taken this fight to a new level and that nobody talks about His Girl that way. (And much more which I'm not going to write because of me being lazy)

After completing with the vlog, he asked me to come and sit with him on the one couch that was on the plane (imagine it was there)and we both snuggled up together and slept the whole way back to LA.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY FOR SMALL PART, BUT I GOT BORED OF CONTINUING THE SAME ONE. 

LOVE YA ALL, AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL THE 3 PARTS.

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHICH ONE WAS YOUR FAV.

BYE ;)