COACHELLA

Y/N POV:

Today is day:3 of Coachella, we all (Logan, Mike, Jake, Olga, etc.) are staying at a house. Olga and I are sharing room just like the others are.

Olga is doing my hair and make up right now.

" Oh, you look so pretty, I'm so proud of myself", she said while patting herself on the back.

I just smiled at her, "Okay, so here you go. You like it?" She asked while showing me the mirror for the first time since she wanted my look to be a surprise.

"Wow Olga, It looks so great" I said while examining my make up which was simple but effective, just the way I like it. My hair let loose with curls at the bottom.

"Not it, you look so great" she said correcting me.

"Awww, thank you Olgaaaa" I said and gave her a side hug after standing up.

"Okay, now come on, let's go get something to eat before we go in the excruciating heat". She said and pushed me outside towards the kitchen.

I began chopping some fruits to make a fruit salad and Olga began making ice coffee.

"Can you please make some for me as well" came the voice of Logan. He came and sat down on one of the stools behind the kitchen counter separating the lobby from kitchen.

"Annndd me" said Jake and sat down beside Logan.

"Fine" I said and rolled my eyes at them.

"You look great Y/N" Jake complimented me while checking me out.

"Thank you Jakey " I replied to him with a smile.

After making the fruit bowl for the 4 of us and talking about the previous day events we all got on the way to the Coachella ground.

**TIME SKIP TO REACHING AT THE FESTIVAL**

It has been like 4 hours since we've been at the festival.Olga and I got separated from the others during one of the concerts.

Olga and I are getting coffee right now, just when my phone rings and I check it to see that Logan's calling.

**CONVERSATION**

L: Hey, where are you?

Y/N: I'm getting some coffee, what about you?

L: We are at the exit, about to go back, do you guys wanna go back home?

Y/N: Yeah, I don't really have any other concerts to attend and I'm damn tired.

L: Okay meet me at the exit and ask Olga as well.

Y/N: Okay. Bye

L: Yeah, take care.

**END OF CONVERSATION**

I then asked Olga if she wanted to join us, but she said that she has a friend and that he'll drop her, to which I just winked at her and said "Get it, girl" and we both laughed like idiots.

I then began walking to the exit, where I saw them all standing.

While walking towards them Logan noticed me coming and sent me a big smile which I returned.

I started running towards him, he knew what I was gonna do so he  opened his arms wide open.

As I was about a foot away from him, I jumped at him and he caught me gracefully and began spinning  around. We both were just laughing, and our laughter died down as he slowed himself and placed me back on the ground.