HE'S UPSET DUE TO HIS BREAK UP (part:3)

Y/N POV :

When I reached infront gate I took a quick breath and then rang the bell. After like 2-3 minutes the door opened and came out a very sleepy Mark.

"Y/N, is that you or I am just dreaming ?" he said."It's me you dummy"I said and with that I hit his head and then hugged him.

I then walked inside and saw that the place had not changed much. George was sleeping on the couch.

"OK, I'm very early" I said "Naah, It's fine, but we missed you though" Mark said and we hugged again. "I missed you too Marky" I said.

"Did Logan eat anything last night?" I asked Mark. "He just drank some protein shake." he replied.

I then saw that Mark was really very tired so I asked him to go back to sleep. He refused at first but then agreed when I forced him.

I sat on the couch and opened my laptop and started doing some work. I had been on my laptop for like an hour then I took a nap.

******TIME SKIP TO 10 in the morning ********

I woke up to the sound of barking, it was Kong. I then got up and went in the backyard with Kong and started playing with him.

I was almost 11 when Mark and George woke up.I met George and we all talked a while, when Evan and Brendan joined us all.I guess the others weren't home. I then went to take a bath.

We were all talking when we heard the shower turn on, which meant that Logan is awake.

"What do you guys wanna eat for breakfast" I asked the boys. " Whatever suits you." Evan replied. "Ohk then, I guess I'll make some pancakes" I said.

It took about half an hour for me to cook pancakes for all of them.

When I was done I told the boys that now I am gonna go and talk to Logan.By this time Logan had gotten out of his shower.

I knocked on Logan's door but there was no reply I then knocked again, a bit loudly this time.

L: What Mark. (he said irritated)

Y/N: It's me Logan Y/N.

there was silence for some time untill Logan spoke up.

L: Stop lying you guys. I said I dont wanna talk. So please leave me alone.

Y/N: Logan, it's not Mark or George or anyone else. I'm here so please open the door, just once, please Logey.

There was silence again untill we heard the lock of the door click. So, I went inside telling the boys to wait outside.

When I entered the room what I saw was unbelievable.The whole room was a complete mess.

Logan was sitting on the floor with his back facing the wall and his head in his hands.The lights were off, so I couldnt see much as the blinds were also on.

I then went and sat next to Logan, his face was still in his hands. I was about to say something when Logan interrupted me "Are you gonna force me to eat again Mark?" I then realized that he still thought that I was Mark.

"Logan, just look at me" I said. Then he took his head out his hands and looked straight at me. I could not tell much because the lights were off but I can definitely tell that his eyes were swollen and red due to crying.

"It's you" that was all that Logan said, when he came and hugged me really tight.I hugged him back, we stayed that way for a while when i noticed that my shoulder was wet, Logan was crying.I then made him sit on the bed, as I also sat down. So, I started talking to him so that he could fell a bit better. I asked him about what had happened and he told me everything in detail, he told me how much he loved Chloe and she just cheated on him with one of his friends. How he lost his best friend i.e. me because of her. After listening to him I got to know that he was the most sad about loosing his friend over some whore.

It had been like 10 minutes of him telling me everything and by now I was also crying. Logan had now shushed up and was just crying while I was trying to make him feel better.

I then noticed that Logan's breathing got heavier and he also got heavy now,meaning that he had cried himself to sleep.So I placed his head on my thigh and started combing his hair with my fingers.

After like about 30 minutes of Logan sleeping I decided to wake him up so that he could eat something.

Y/N : Logan, wake up bubba.

No response. I then kissed his forehead and tried again to wake him up.

Y/N: Logs, come one wake up.We need to go and eat.

Logan started moving a little and opened his eyes a bit.

L: Uhmm, he said sleepily and sat up.

Y/N: Come on sleepy head, let's get up and have some breakfast. ( i said while patting his back)

He then got up and stretched a bit because of the position we were laying in.

I was about to walk out of the room when Logan spoke up. "Y/N I'm really very sorry that I did'nt believe you when you were telling me the truth about Chloe. I cant believe that I broke our years of friendship as well as our relationship just for someone who did not even care about me at all. I am really very sorry, I know that I am worst friend ever and I wont mind if you'r still mad at me."he said with his head hung low.

I then walked towards him and placed both my hands on his shoulders."Logan, there is no way by which I can stay mad at you. We were friends and always will be." I was about to say something more when Logan asked me"then why did you leave me?".

"I.....I uh was just upset and disappointed that my best friend, the guy who knows me better than I know myself would just fight with me or even break our friendship just over some girl whom he just met. And would'nt believe me when I tried to show him the truth. So when I got the opportunity to go to New York, I took it, just so that I'd be able to clear my mind and to give you your time with Chloe."I said while looking at him. I then heard him sniff. So to prevent him from crying i said "Now, don't become a cry girl and start crying again" and smacked his arm lightly.He then smiled slightly and said sorry again.

Then we both went out. Mark, Evan, George and Brendan were so happy that their boy was a bit normal again. We then ate the pancakes that I made and Logan talked to the boys about everything.

Logan and I became best friends again.

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE******

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS ONE AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE.

THANK YOU FOR READING.