YOUR IMPAULSIVE PODCAST

"Let's bring out our today's guest, she's a gem, a woman who knows her worth, a model star and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, it's Y/N Y/L/N"  Logan said introducing you and everyone began clapping.

You entered the frame and sat on your seat.

"Thank you guys and Thank you for the beautiful introduction" you said.

"So how's life going?"Logan asked.

"It's going great. How about you? The number one podcast in the world, Nice"

"We were fine but now that you are here, we're great." Mike answered flirting.

"And yes IMPAULSIVE is the number one podcast in the world" Logan said while winking and pointing at the camera.

"I love your attitude though Y/N, you just have so positive vibes. It's just amazing" Mike said.

"Aww, thank you." I smiled his way.

"Good, good for you. So Y/N, what are you actually, like what do you do?" Logan asked.

"I'm a human; okay just kidding"

"You want me talk about my past professions as well" I asked Logan.

"Yeah yeah, everything".

"Well, I used to model but then I left that and  became a fashion designer or not a designer exactly but like I'd be selecting clothes for the modals and celebrities to wear at events, shoots or during movies. But now I'm an interior designer and manager at one of the companies".

"WOW, you've tried out many things. But I'd like to ask, why did you leave modeling  ?"

"Well, modeling is like not my thing and it just gave me the bad vibes. The experience that I've gained from it was just... not good enough for me to pursue it as a career option. Like not just the experience but when I was modeling, I realised that I didn't wanna be  known just as a model or have other companies name joined with mine"

" I just wanted to do more with life you know. And over that my overall experience of modelling was not that good. And you know like after some time of doing something you begin realising that it's just not made for you. That's how i felt with modeling. There's nothing wrong with it but it's just not for me".

"You said not good experience, so how was it a bad experience?"Mike asked.

" There are many things and incidents that made it a bad enough experience for me to leave it" You answered.

"Can you tell us any one incident, just one that's all" Mike requested.

I hesitated before answering "Okay, so... if my voice cracks up I'm sorry because I'm still not fully comfortable with talking about my past related to modeling ".

"We got you, we got you, don't worry" Logan said sensing my hesitation.

"Okay, so things like these haven't just happened once but many times. So yeah, I..I was new to the industry and I had my like first ramp show. So, I was standing on a stool thing and the designer was fixing my dress, he said that there's something wrong with it so I was like okay then fix it. And let me tell you, my dress was a simple flowy skirt which ended right above my knees so there's no need for you to put your hand up inside the dress. So, like I.... I wasn't paying much attention to him, letting him do his job and my nervousness for the show killing me; until I...I felt his hand on my inner thigh. He then looked me in the eye and...and began moving it upward and didn't stop until he was very near my region. He then continued looking at me and smirked, removed his hand and stood up. I...I still remember his words very loud and clear. He said, "After the show, you're mine" and many other things which should never ever be said to a woman or anyone in general".