HE'S UPSET DUE TO HIS BREAKUP (part:2)

THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS PART

IMPORTANT:

TIME SKIP TO 3 MONTHS WITH HIM DATING CHLOE.

You are currently in New York beacuse of some business work, while Logan is back in LA.

You and Logan stopped talking like a month ago due to his girlfriend Chloe (no hate for Chloe). She made Logan and you fight which further lead him to breaking up you guys friendship. You tried to tell Logan the truth but he was too blinded by Chloe's fake Love.

Y/N POV:

Since mine and Logan's fight, things have changed , now me and Logan don't talk but I still talk to Mark,George, Brendan, Evan and the others. Since i'm in New York for the past 1 and a half week, I have not seen any of them.

Right now I'm in a meeting, when I got a call from Mark. I excused myself from the meeting and picked up his phone.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND MARK:

Y/N: Hey Mark, Uhm can I call you back after like an hour unless it's urgent.

M: It's kinda urgent. (he said in a serious tone)

Y/N: What's wrong Marky? (I asked him worried)

M: It's Logan, Chloe cheated on him and now he's like all broken.

Y/N: (After a long pause) Is he OK? I mean how is he dealing with it?

M: That's why I have called you Y/N. It's been 2 days since he has known and has locked himself in his room. He doesnt come out and neither does he let anyone come in. And neither does he eat. The only thing he does all day is just cry or scream. And he has'nt even been posting vlogs.(I heard George say in the background)

I really did not know what to say,if I do go there I guess I'd make things worse. So I didnt know what to say to Mark and George so I asked them straight away.

Y/N: What do you guys want me to do? Do you want me to not to come there so that I dont worsen things up or you guys want me to come there to try to calm Logan down.

G: Y/N, even you know that you are the only one who can calm Logan down when none of us can.

After that I had nothing else to say except this.

Y/N: I'll be there by tomorrow. Bye and take care of him, try to make him eat as much as you can.

G: Ohhk,Bye. See you soon.

END OF CONVERSATION WITH GEORGE AND MARK

After the phone call I went back to attend the meeting.

*****TIME SKIP TILL 9 o clock *****

I have booked my plane ticket, it boards at 11 p.m. and lands at 5:15 a.m.

I reached at the airport.

I boarded my plane.

I got off the plane.

I took a taxi from LAX to the house.

I reached there and went up to the gate which had a password and opened.

{Very Sorry for writing it this way. I thought it might get boring if I wrote all that in detail}

*******Part 3 in next Chapter*********