HE'S DRUNK (cute)

Y/N POV:

Today Mark, George, Johannes and Logan have gone to the club for boys night and I am at the Maverick house alone as the others are not at home as well.

It's 12 and by now the boys have'nt come back home, this got me a bit worried, so I called Logan but he wont pick up.I tried again but the same.

I then went on my laptop and started to do some work because I knew that I would'nt be able to sleep till Logan came back, not because I was afraid of being alone at home but because I was worried about the boys and especially Logan as he can get competitive while drinking and stuff.

I thought about calling Mark or George but I thought that I might RUIN the boys night so I did'nt call them.

 *******TIME SKIP TO 2 a.m. ********

I was still on my laptop doing some work when I got a call from MARK

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MARK AND YOU:

M: Hey Y/N you up? (he asked screaming due to the music)

Y/N: Yeah, what's wrong? (I asked getting a bit worried)

M: Nothing, could you just come and get us.There are a lot of paparazzi out side the club.

Y/N: Okay, I'll be there, text me the address.

M: Okay, bye.

Y/N: Bye

I then quickly changed into THIS :

(Logan's blue Hoodie and sweat pants)

Mark sent me the address, I got in my car and quickly drove to the desired address.

I was about to reach there and saw the large amount of paparazzi waiting outside the club.             I quickly called Mark so that they all could come out now.

I parked in front of the club. They all came out and were mobbed by the paparazzi but the security helped them to reach to the car. By now the paparazzi had noticed that I was in the car and started clicking my pictures. I quickly blocked my face with the sun visor (the thing in the car which shields our eyes from sunlight). I pulled it for the passenger seat as well.

Logan  sat in the front seat, the boys in the back.The second the door closed I quickly drove by.

After a minute of driving, the boys had relaxed a bit and I asked them about their night.

"It was awesome"Logan answered all smiley and DRUNK.

"So who's the most drunk?" I asked.

George answered while pointing at Johannes who  was asleep and at Logan."We were just there babysitting them" George added. I let out a small laugh and Logan glared at George.

I stopped the car at a red light and noticed that Logan did not have his seat belt on.

"Logan pull on you're seat belt" 

"No" he replied

I faced him and he was already staring at me, all smiley and stuff. (Looking cute af)

I then went over Logan pulled his seat belt and buckled it.

"You smell good" he commented. (little did he know I was wearing his clothes)

"Thank you I guess" I answered as the light turned green and I started driving.

"Do you have a boyfriend because I have a very beautiful girlfriend who looks similar to you?" Logan asked.

I looked toward him to see if he was joking but nope.

Then Mark and George burst into laughter.

I just smiled at how my own boyfriend was asking me whether I had a boyfriend.

"Why are you guys laughing?"Logan asked while looking at George and Mark.

"They just have their inside jokes"I replied.

"And to your other question Yes, I do have a boyfriend who is pretty drunk at the moment and is asking his girl if she is single or not and wont even remember this conversation in the morning."

"Well I guess he's a very lucky man to have someone as caring as you."

"Believe me I am very lucky to have you" I said whispering to myself.

*****TIME SKIP TO 15 MINUTES*****

"Should I drop Johannes at yours or take him with me?" I asked the boys.(Mark and George now live 5 minutes away from your house , their new house)

"We'll take him, you already have one baby to take care of" George said while referring to Logan who was half asleep.

*****TIME SKIP ******

We reached at George's and Mark's house, Johannes went with them. We all said our goodbye's and went.

By the time we reached our house Logan was asleep.

I got out of the car, walked to his side, opened his door and shook him a bit.

"Logan wake up bubba, we're home" I said.

"Uhhmmm"he started streching.

"Come on" I said while pulling him out of the car.

The second he stood up, he was about to fall. So, I draped one of his arm over my shoulder and carried him inside the house to our bedroom.

I then laid him on his bed and  removed his shoes.

I was about to get changed myself when I heard him whining about feeling hot. So I went to him and removed his jacket, tee-shirt and jeans.

He then whispered a little "Than you babe" and went back to sleep.

 I also got changed and went to sleep.

******AUTHOR'S NOTE******

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE.LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.

AND 350 READS GUYS,THIS MEANS SO MUCH.THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT.IT MEANS A LOT, THANK YOU  <3    :)

ENJOY.

LOVE YA.

PEACE.