IMPAULSIVE (TPS)

In the following imagine you are Logan's  sister and  are staying at Logan's house right now and he is doing his Impaulsive Podcast with a special guest, Jay Alvarrez.

LOGAN'S POV:

We are in the middle of the Podcast  with Jay Alvarrez, the lady killer, when Mike brings up about Y/N, my sister.

Mike: You know Logan also has a sister. He said to Jay.

Jay: What? You do, well I didn't know about that. He said surprised.

Logan: Yeah, many people didn't know that.

Jay: Why, like everybody knows about your family.He asked curiously.

Logan: She likes to keep it low,I rarely have her in the vlogs as she is not here most of the time... Mike interrupted.

Mike: She's in college though, she's younger than him. He said while pointing at me.

Jay: Wow, like your family is like, very out going and to still have a member like that, who the world doesn't know much about is great, I think.

Logan: Yeah, she's great, yeah.

Jay: I'd like to meet her to be honest and ask her how she stays away from the social world and you social freeks. He said jokingly.

Logan: Wait, where is she actually though, she was right here before you came.

Mike: I saw her leaving before coming here.

Logan: Why didn't you f**king tell me, The fans knows about her now, what if they mob her or something.
I said starting to get worried about Y/N's safety.

I then quickly took out my phone and called her. She picked up after like 4 rings, and I put the phone on speaker.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN Y/N AND LOGAN:

L: Hey, where are you?

Y/N: I'm at a coffee shop, why? what's wrong?

L: You didn't tell me before leaving.The fans now knows about you Y/N , what if they mob you or something.

Y/N: I'm fine Logan, don't worry and aren't you filming right now.

L: I am and you're in it now. Just be back home soon.

Y/N: Okay, be back in 10 minutes. Bye.

L: Bye, take care.

**END OF CONVERSATION**

Logan: Okay, so now that we've made sure that my sister is safe let's continue.

Y/N POV:

I came back after 15 minutes to when Logan called.

So I thought it would be nice to listen to the podcat rather than sitting alone in the room and studying.

So I entered our garage where the set for the impaulsive podcast is and Logan noticed me and said "You back".

"Yeah" I said and Logan continued."So Jay meet Y/N my little sister".

I then walked towards the unfamiliar guy who was called Jay, we hugged and he kissed me on the cheek and said "Nice to meet you", to which I just replied with a smile.

I then turned back to see Mike also stading with his arms wide open for a hug, so I hugged him as well and said "Hey big Mike" for his instagram user name and we both laughed a little.