PRANK WARS (he pranks you)

LOGAN'S POV:
It had been a really long time since me and Y/N had like talked to each other properly.

She is always busy in meetings and stuff, and I am a bit busy due to vloging and stuff.

So today I thought of pranking her, so that I can meet her or I do'nt know maybe for the vlog but we'll figure that out.

Right now I am at the why do'nt we house, when I got an idea of how to prank Y/N.

I gathered all the boys and told them about the plan, Jonah will call Y/N and tell her that I am having an anxiety attack due to all the stress from the shooting of our new song Help Me Help You.She will believe him and come here and then I'll talk to her about how we have been distant. 

The boys agreed with the plan and we placed all the cameras,I told the Logang about the prank and then Jonah called Y/N.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN JONAH AND Y/N:

Jonah rang Y/N once but she did'nt pick up so he tried again, after like 3 rings she picked up

J: Hello Y/N

Y/N: Hey Jonah (she sounded tired)

J: Y/N, Logan is having an anxiety attack and we do'nt know what to do, so can you please come here as fast as possible. (he said a bit fast so that he could sound scared)

Y/N: Where are you guys (she asked worried)

J: At our house.

Y/N: I'm on my way.

END OF CONVERSATION

I fist bumped Jonah then we all went in the recording room, I worked out a little to make myself look a bit sweaty and sat on the floor and made my breathing uneven.

It had been 10 minutes since Jonah called  Y/N and I heard heels clicking on the floor telling me that she was here.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING :

I quickly started acting and the boys surrounded me.

GUYS I heard someone yell."WE'RE HERE" Daniel replied.

I could now here her running towards the recording room.

She quickly came in, moved the boys a bit so that I could have some space and sat in front of me.

"Logan, look at me Okay"she said and held by face in her hands.

I looked towards her, "Okay , now breath with me okay, IN and OUT" 

I kept on staring at her but not following her, that got her even more worried.

"Logan, bubba come on do it with me" she said calmly.

I could'nt take it anymore and broke into laughter, and the boys did the same.

She was looking at all of us in shock, "you got pranked" I declared.

She then let out a long sigh and placed her head on my chest, overwhelmed due to what all just happened.

Hey, I said while stroking her hair.

"I HATE YOU" she whispered in my chest and  then looked at me in the eye and started hitting me.

"Due you even f**king realise how much scared I was, I seriously hate you so much Logan Paul and you guys as well" she said now looking at the why don't we boys and Brenden.

I then caught her hands and brought her in for a hug.

"I am sorry, Okay, but I had to do something.You have been so distant lately, we do'nt even get to talk about each other's day now.I know what I did was wrong but I wanted to talk to you and there way no other way by which you would've come here just to talk."

She then came closer to me and kissed me, we broke apart and she also said Sorry, then the boys started clapping.

We both  then stood up, her back to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head on her shoulder.

She then started scolding the boys and then we all went to have some lunch.

Well let's just say, we both understood that if we need to workout our relationship then we need to give time to each other.

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*******

HOPE YA LIKED THIS ONE AS WELL.

IT WAS A BIT CHEEZY I KNOW, BUT STILL.

LOVE YA.

PEACE.