VIOLENT LOVE

Since 3-4 days you and Logan have been fighting over and over again about basically nothing, but today things tend to get worse.

Y/N POV:

I just came back home i.e. the maverick house, today has been a long ass day, full of meetings, phone calls and what not.

As I enter the door I see the boys sitting on the couch, I wave  and smile at them as I was too tired to speak and also because my throat hurt. (It's 10:30 p.m.) As I was passing by them and going into the kitchen I heard Logan say  sarcastically "Look whose finally here".

I just rolled my eyes at him and continued walking towards the kitchen, I quickly opened the fridge door and kept some stuff inside, which I had earlier bought from the store.

The second I closed the fridge door and turned around, someone pushed me into the wall beside the fridge. I looked up and saw it was Logan.

 "Wha--" I was interupted by Logan saying to Mike who was already in the kitchen "Mike, can leave us alone for a second" he said while still staring at me. Mike then went out, leaving us two alone in the kitchen.

"What's wrong Logan" I asked him in a hoarse voice as my throat hurt.

"What's wrong with your voice" he asked while staring at me.

"I've been coughing all day, maybe it's because of that" I answered. The truth was that I had been shouting and yelling since the past couple of days as Logan and I would start fighting due to which my throat got sore.

"Or maybe because you've been moaning and screaming all day" he said while looking at me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked him confused about his words and behaviour.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you Y/N, you are the one who f**king comes home so god damn late" He yelled.

"What are you trying to say?"

"That you are f**king cheating on me" he yelled.

"What makes you think that I'm cheating on you, to be honest Logan I'm done with you. Everyday I come home and all you do is start yelling at me for literally nothing." I yelled.

"Do not raise your voice infront of me" he yelled again, warning me and stepped closer to me, our faces only inches apart.

"Get back Logan, you're scaring me" I told him, hoping he would understand and step back a bit but no.

In that moment  I felt my legs weakening as I had never seen him like this. Sure, we have faught a lot but it never got this far where I was afraid of him but this time I actually am TERRIFIED.

Logan did'nt take a step back so I tried pushing him with both my hands but he caught my wrists and held them tightly to his chest while staring at me angrily.

I tried to get out of his grasp but he would tighten his grip around my wrists everytime I'd try to move.

"Logan, please stop you're hurting me" I said while still trying to free myself.

He then came closer to my ear, his lips almost touching it.

"Does he make you feel better than I do?"  he whispered in my ear.

At that moment I was completely terrified as I then understood  what he was implying at .

"Logan I swear to god I did not sleep with anybody else, please stop, I swea---" Now I started trying hard to get out of his grasp, because I knew if I don't stop him now and calm him something worse would happen.