1.0

"Seungcheol! how many times do i have to tell you not to skip classes anymore! Don't make me go and tell the principal! I can get you suspended! Even worst, i can get you expelled!"

The teacher doesn't even know why she even bothers, the boy never even listens to her anyways. It was only a waste of her time and yet here she is, scolding the boy for the nth time this school year for not attending 5 out of his 7 classes. The only subjects he actually bothers to attend to is Arts and PE. The other subjects were put in the trash.

The boy, Seungcheol, only rolled his eyes at the teacher who also happens to be his aunt. His dad's younger sister. Seungcheol lazily slung his bag over his shoulder and casually walks out of the classroom. His aunt's voice were now nothing but a mere echo as he walk down the hallways and out of the school building. He continues walking until he was finally out of the school ground and then enters an abandoned warehouse that was atleast 3 blocks away from the school.

He took a flight of stairs and walk down numerous hallways until he finally reached his destination. He got there and saw two of his friends already there waiting for him and their other friend to arrive.

The two boys acknowledged Seungcheol's arrival before returning to playing with their video games. Seungcheol walks to the minifridge and took out three beers. He opens one beer and puts the two on the coffee table before slumping on one of the worn out couches.

This place had been their hideout/meeting place since they were in freshman year. when they don't want or when they're just too lazy to attend class or to just relax, the warehouse is their go-to-place.

It was The8, one of the two boys playing video games, who actually found this place. He found it when he was running away from the bullies.

Back then The8 was bullied because he didn't fit in with any crowd and to top all of that was the language barrier.

The8 was pure chinese who moved to Korea because of his parents' divorce. The8 was a loner until he met Seungcheol. The fearless boy who doesn't care about anyone but himself. He took pity for The8 and became his friend.

A year passed and The8 is now one of the most feared students in school. He learned Wushu for two years and can swing a nunchucks like hell. He may look cute on the outside, he's the total opposite on the inside. He also prefers to be called The8 and never his real name. Never.

The other boy playing video games with The8 was Chan, also known as Dino. The most playful member of the group and playful by means of pulling the most outrageous and sometimes dangerous pranks of all times.

It was surprising really that he hadn't been caught yet. He was just that clean and sneaky with his work.

Dino is the youngest but because he was also secretly smart, he was already in senior year at the age of 15 and has all the advance classes. He might not attend class regularly but he can easily pass the subject. He's that smart.

And then there's Seungcheol.

He is the oldest and considered the leader of the group. He is the scariest member of the group and the one who gets into fights the most. He can be brutal when pissed off and he is very intimidating at every sight.

Some of the students, even teachers, are scared to approach him. The only one who seem brave enough to tell him off was his aunt but he doesn't care about that too. Matching his very rough personality is his very good looks. He is handsome but dangerous. There was even a rumor that he put one student into a coma and it was because the student was annoying him but of course those were just rumors until proven true.

These Boys were to be approached with caution but for safety reason, just don't approach them at all.

"Yah where is Gyu? He should've been here already" Seungcheol said as he chugs his second beer.

"He said he will be running in late hyung " Dino answered, his eyes never leaving the screen. He and The8 were that engrossed with the game.

Seungcheol crumpled the beer can and throws it away on the corner of the room where there previous trash were still laying there. He hears running footsteps and few minutes later the last member of the group finally appears.

" Gyu where have you been? You know i hate waiting!" Seungcheol growled as he stood up and walks to where Mingyu stood.

"I had to go submit my homeworks and i also had to take a test because i missed it last week. Sorry Hyung. I promise not to be late again" Mingyu does a cute pout with his lip making Seungcheol scrunched his nose in disgust.

Seuncheol mumbles a 'whatever' before walking to the minifridge and takes out four soda cans. He give each to his friends and sat back down to the couch. Mingyu takes the soda with him and went to the backroom where two closets and three beds are placed. The warehouse was also a somewhat house for the boys.

They spend the night at the warehouse whenever they want to get away from troubles at home or when they didn't feel like going home at all.

Mingyu placed his bag under his bed and started changing out of his uniform and to more comfortable clothes. He wasn't going back to school today anyways. Once dressed, he takes his soda and his phone and went back to the 'living room' and sat beside a now sleeping Seungcheol. He placed the soda on the coffee table and began scrolling ramdom things on his phone. When he got bored, he joined the boys with the video games.

Mingyu is the fourth and final member of the group. He was also the tallest and an intimidating person as well next to Seungcheol. Students gets scared of him because of his towering height and he has that aura that says push the wrong button and he will kill you immediately.

Unlike Seungcheol, Mingyu or Gyu is mostly chill and smiley face. He rarely gets into any fights but when he does, it doesn't end very nice for his opponent. Gyu is good at fighting but he was also the clumsiest in the group. Seungcheol never trusted him with a camera again because the last time they did, the camera fell into the water and before that, Gyu also broke The8's polariod. Gyu was forced to buy a new one and never got hold of any cameras ever again.

People call this group with many names like troublemakers, Devil's spawns, Satan's soldiers and a favorite, Kings of Evil.

But the boys doesn't prefer being called any of those titles. They made a title of their own and it was more simpler than the others.

They are The Deliquents.