THE FINAL PEEK

A/n: Important note at the end.

Enjoy😘

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It all happened so fast.

One moment Soonyoung was being held back by Jun and the next thing Jihoon knows is being pushed back as Soonyoung tackled Seokmin to the ground and a fight broke out between the two. At first Seokmin was only trying to block Soonyoung's attacks but soon he retaliated.

Jihoon just stood there, shocked beyond relief, as he watch the two fight it out. Jun got up from the ground, wincing in pain as he rubs his shoulder that got hit on the corner of the table when Soonyoung pushed him down earlier.

The8 stood next to Jun and carefully led him away from the fight while Aron and JR, with the help Wonho and Joohoney, tries their best to break the fight, only getting their selves hurt in the process.

Soon both the managers and other members started arriving at the scene. All stunned at the sight.

Soonyoung grabbed Seokmin by the collar and slammed him down on the table before landing punch on his face, Seokmin caught Soonyoung's arm before he could land another and kneed the older in the stomach before pushing him away.

Soonyoung stumbled back, almost knocking a table down. Rage filled Soonyoung as he grabbed a beer bottle and in one swift motion smashed the bottle into the back of Seokmin's head.

Screams of terror were heard and all shared the same frightened looks, all were unable to move due to extreme shock and fear. They could only just stand there as Seokmin collapsed on the ground with Soonyoung on top of him, mercilessly landing punch after punch until finally he was hauled away by not one, not two but three fully grown adult men.

Seungcheol tightened his hold at the still raging tiger as he, JR and Wonho drag him inside the restaurant, far from the scene while Jeonghan, Jihoon and Jisoo rushed to the now unconscious Seokmin.

Their faces painted with nothing but pure worry and panic. Dino came to the scene awhile ago and he could only stand there in utter disbelief and he was out of speech.

He didn't even noticed that Yeji had followed him until he heard a loud gasp and he turned to see Yeji with a shock look on her face. Her squinty eyes glued to Soonyoung as he continues to get drag away from the scene.

Ren yelled, still in a panicked state, "I've already called 1339!" As he got off the phone, he added, "Medics are on their way."

Jeonghan nodded and thanked his new friend before turning his attention back to Seokmin who's head now carefully rested on a crying Jisoo's lap. The american man had silent tears running down his cheeks as he softly carresses the unconscious man's bruised cheek. Jihoon just stood there and deep inside had began to drown himself in self blame.

Dino open his mouth to speak when suddenly Yeji left his side, she ran to the direction where Soonyoung was dragged away. Putting his shock aside, Dino followed after her. He tried calling her name but only got ignored in return.

So he quietly followed her until they finally reach the restaurant lobby where Soonyoung is sat on a bench and in front of him is Seungcheol. Probably scolding the life out of Soonyoung.

Dino thought Yeji would stop and watch from afar but he was wrong when the girl continued walking, Getting Closer and closer to Dino's friends. Dino tried to catch her attention by calling her name again but he got ignored yet again.

Dino was panicking and he worries for what might happened if Yeji did not stop. Dino did not want to put his new friend into harms way but it was already too late.

By the time he had thought of another way to stop Yeji, said girl already approached the group of men in the lobby. She tapped Seungcheol on the shoulder causing the older to turn around and instantly frown at her but before he could speak a word to her. Yeji jumped and tackled one of them into a hug. It was Soonyoung who happened to stand up at that exact moment.

Soonyoung, just like everyone else, were both confused and shocked by the girl's actions but it was what she said next that really shocked the life out of everyone.

"Soonyoung Oppa! It's me Yeji! I'm your little sister! I finally found you Oppa!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of Sneak Peek.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Hey Everyone! It's finally the last month of year; December! And you know what that means?

It's Christmas time! And my favorite season is winter. What about yours?

And also....

The sequel of Classroom of the Elites is almost out! Soon! Any day now💕

(The story is currently on the last stages of the editing phase. Please be patient😚)

But before the premiere of the sequel, here my dear readers is a final peak of the book brought to you by yours truly.

Please tell me what you think.

I'm excited and I love reading your comments. Just keep them coming and don't forget to vote😘

Have a good day and keep safe everyone🙂

Thank you for the support!

the8-author