SNEAK PEAK #3

A/n Important note at the end.

Enjoy😘😘

**********

No one's POV

"That was......intense."

Soonyoung laid on the dance floor, catching his breath as they take a break from their practice that has been on going for three hours straight. Jihoon, who was laying beside him, hummed in agreement as he shifted, resting his head on Soonyoung's shoulder and one of his arms drapes lazily across Soonyoung's torso while also trying to catch his breath.

Soonyoung chuckled as a thought came into his mind. A quite perverted thought.

"What are you laughing at?" Jihoon mumbled from his neck.

"The way we are catching our breaths, it sounded like we just had a very intense sexy time, if you know what i mean." And Soonyoung burst out laughing when Jihoon slaps him on the chest and glared up at him with cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"Oh my god Soonyoung. We did not need to hear that."

"And there are children present"

Jisoo and Jeonghan said one after the other. And by children, Jeonghan meant Dino,Hansol and Seokmin who pouted because they didn't like being called or treated like a child.

"Don't worry hyung. I'm already used to it. It's not the first time they did it." Dino said so casually from where he was laying and that made Jeonghan and Seungcheol sat up and stared at their precious maknae in shock.

Jeonghan then glared at where Soonyoung and Jihoon are still cuddling. Soonyoung had stopped laughing and now stares nervously at the two oldest.

"Okay, before you get any ideas hyung, it's a no." Soonyoung began as he carefully sat up with Jihoon cuddled on his lap.

"What do you mean by it's a no?" Seungcheol asked, sounding serious and Soonyoung had to stop himself from glaring at the oldest.

"No, we never did anything remotely sexual.........while Dino is around." Soonyoung blushed red from embarrassment as the others now have sat up and watch the scene in full amusement.

"Soonyoung you should not be doing anything sexual at all. You're still a kid." Jisoo lectures the younger who stared back at him in disbelief.

"I'm not a kid and I'm allowed to do whatever I want" Soonyoung protested with a big pout.

"Soonyoung, you're five and you can't do anything without adult permission." Jeonghan countered, half amused.

Soonyoung humph, still pouting, until his eyes landed on Mingyu who was trying not to laugh at his misery. Then there was a mischievous glint on Soonyoung's eyes that made Mingyu's smile to fade and he visibly paled as he already knew what Soonyoung was gonna do and it was already too late to stop him.

"And what about Mingyu and Wonwoo, they are younger than me and you don't seem to mind them being all couply with each other around Dino. If only you knew what they're doing in the dorm every midnight."

Soonyoung smirks triumphantly as he succeeded on putting the attention away from him and into Mingyu and Wonwoo. Poor couple, they have all three oldest brothers glaring down at them.