11.0

Fast Forward

It's been two months since the boys started attending the special class and in those months, alot has happened and it all started days after they played the Youtube Forum.

Soonyoung and Jihoon had formed a bond and the boys would sometimes find the two talking about music or discussing some things on their own. They would also listen to music or watch dance videos on Jihoon's Laptop. Soonyoung would sometimes make fun of Jihoon while teaching the small male some basic dance moves. They aren't really considered friends but since they do share the same passion so maybe companions is the right term.

Mingyu finally gained courage and approached Wonwoo. It was awkward at first, like really awkward. Mingyu would try to make conversations but Wonwoo would just ignore him. That didn't mean Mingyu gave up, if anything, he became persistent and began talking to Wonwoo on a daily basis. On the first few days, Wonwoo maintained his 'ignoring Mingyu' streak but he eventually stops ignoring Mingyu. How could he not when Mingyu was always literally pouting like a child infront of him, admittedly Mingyu looks cute when he pouts. He reminded Wonwoo of a giant puppy.

Wonwoo did stop ignoring Mingyu but he still rarely talk. It was usually Mingyu who does the talking and Wonwoo would only nod his head or say a word or two, Five the most. Still that's a progress.

Jun had stopped stalking The8 but he has yet to tell The8 about it. However, the two chinese boys also had gotten closer. It was almost like you can't find The8 without Jun beside him and likewise. Wherever The8 goes, Jun is there also and wherever Jun goes, The8 follows. No one also understands the conversations between the two because they always talk in chinese. The boys just assumes its just their way of having privacy.

Seokmin is still Seokmin, always loud and smiling. He started telling jokes whenever he can which is every ten minutes. Some of the boys actually enjoyed it while the some was dying of annoyance and wants nothing but for Seokmin to shut up. He has also grown closer to Seungkwan but unlike Seokmin, Seungkwan is more subtle. Jisoo has also become one of Seokmin's regular companion.

Jisoo was still the same boy he was, a gentleman and the most polite among the boys. He was bringing his guitar less and less now because of the accident that happened just two weeks ago. Jeonghan was still flirting with him but one thing Jisoo learned is that never play with fire, therefore Jisoo did everything to ignore and avoid the player at any cost.

Also one of the changes is how Seungcheol treats Dino. Ever since hearing about Dino's wish, Seungcheol started treating Dino differently, in a good way. He treated Dino like a little brother and cared for him like the hyung Dino wanted. Dino was torn between being happy and annoyed. He was happy that Seungcheol was now being a good hyung to him but he was also annoyed at the fact that his other delinquent hyungs, Mingyu and The8 started treating him like a baby instead. It even earned Dino the title as the maknae and him being the youngest in class justified that.

Hansol was also doing better, he was slowly coming out of his shell and is actually interacting with the boys, mostly with Wonwoo and Jun. But he still get often scared when they have activities in class, luckily Wonwoo and Jun was always by his side to help him.

Aside from his two new friends, one of the delinquents has also grown fond of Hansol and that was none other than Seungcheol. The oldest would sometimes try to make conversation with the younger and when someone bullies Hansol, Seungcheol would appear out of nowhere and help him. It was really weird to see Seungcheol act like that but seeing that he was treating Hansol with no difference on how he treats Dino.

it was obvious that Seungcheol has a soft spot for the two youngest in class, having Hansol earning the title of maknae also.

Seungkwan, however, was nowhere near the word progress. He is still the sassy and sarcastic boy that would always have a bickering contest with Jeonghan. Those two are the only ones in the group that showed little to no progress and it annoys the teacher. No matter what she does, the two would always find something to argue about. It even gotten to the point that an accident happened.

It wasn't only the teacher that grew tired of Jeonghan and Seungkwan's constant fighting. Even the boys were also nearing their breaking point. Sadly, Jihoon reached his first.

It was just a usual day in class when the two started arguing again and this time it was about a pencil. A simple object that caused a big argument between the two. No one really knows where the argument started but the only thing they remember is Jihoon taking Jisoo's guitar from the case and started threatening the two arguing boys to stop or they will come face to face with the guitar.

Of course the two didn't want to take orders from the cute midget but that cute midget also happens to swing the guitar like a baseball bat. So reluctantly the two stop but that wasn't where the accident happened. It happened when Seungkwan said something that irked the small male, making the small boy swing the guitar like an freaking baseball bat and when he did that, he accidentally hit someone that was just passing by behind him.

That someone was Hansol. He was hit directly on the head and one of the boys had to get the first aid kit because the hit gave Hansol a cut on his side forehead and left cheek. Had it been for Jeonghan apologizing, The teacher would've reported the accident to the council but she didn't.

So after that accident, a guitar never entered the room again unless it was required for activities and Seungkwan got punished. He wasn't allowed to talk for two days and he had to clean the classroom on his own.

Jeonghan is still one of the nuisances in the room. Seungkwan being the other one of course. The only good thing that the teacher noticed about Jeonghan, aside from the apology, was the toning down of his flirting game, meaning he doesn't flirt with anyone that much anymore. Every since Jisoo gave him the sign of rejection, Jeonghan almost stops flirting. He would still throw in some cheesy lines but that was as far as it goes.

He doesn't physically flirt anymore, just some pick up lines and whatnot. Some of the boys think that that was only because Jeonghan was busy with his bickering contest with Seungkwan. Maybe he was, Maybe he wasn't.

Lastly, Seungcheol. He did change the way he treats Dino but he still treats the other boys the same way. Everyone except Hansol and the other delinquents recieves the cold shoulder and glares from the oldest. Usually it isn't bothersome but when he does it everyday, it was really scary. Some of the boys couldn't even look at Seungcheol straight in the eyes without being intimidated while the others, mostly Jihoon, doesn't really care.

Seungcheol is also the total opposite of Jisoo. He is the actual embodiment of rudeness and not a day goes by that he doesn't give a rude comment or two. Atleast he has some progress.

The teacher was nothing but patient and understanding towards the boys. Even though the boys gets on her nerves often, that didn't make her give up. Instead She worked even harder and the boys were somehow improving.

Somehow.