37.0

Seungcheol paced back and forth as he dials the council rep's cellphone for the nth time for the past hour. The info that the two chinese boys shared to them has set alarms on Seungcheol's mind and he wants to hear the confirmation from the council rep.

Two more tries later and the call remained unanswered. Seungcheol lets out a frustrated groan and walked back to the living room where the other boys are waiting for him.

"Anything hyung?" Jisoo asked as Seungcheol plops down beside Jeonghan. Seungcheol shakes his head no.

"What are we gon–"

Jun was cut off by Seungcheol's phone blaring ringtone. The atmosphere suddenly tensed up as Seungcheol answers the call. he makes sure to put the call in loudspeaker because he knows that the boys are also feeling anxious to hear the truth from their council hyung.

"Yoboseo"

"Seungcheol? I apologize for not answering your calls. We are quite busy right now preparing for the finale show" proving the statement, the boys could here bustling movements and hurried voices in their hyung's background. A crash was heard followed by strings of curses. Seungcheol lightly frowned at that.

"So it's true then? The Finale show has been scheduled"

The council hyung, Mr. Hwan, lets out a tired sigh. The hurried voices now turned into shouting fest and the boys could only imagine how deafening it is.

"Oh Seungcheol, i forgot to tell you didn't i? The result was outed yesterday" Hwan said as a matter of fact. Seungcheol, as all the boys, looks at each other with eyes wide in shock.

"But what about my case?" Seungcheol asked, his face creasing in confusion.

Hwan suddenly chuckled and his tone became vibrant.

"I have very good news for you boy! Yesterday, someone came to the office and admitted that he was the one at fault for everything, he even brought actual evidence! You know what that means Seungcheol? you're not involved in the case anymore! Actually the school is no longer involve with the case as the boy was from the neighbouring school. Congratulations Kid! You are proven innocent!"

The boys cheered and some even began clapping their hands. Jeonghan side hugs the older while Seungcheol got teary eyed.

"Thank you sir, that's great news!" Seungcheol said once he got over his shock. Hwan hummed in response.

"I hear the boys, Hi boys! And you're welcome kid"

The boys noisily but happily greeted back making Hwan laugh at them. A door opens and Jihoon came out looking annoyed. After him, A hyper Seokmin came running and practically jumps on the couch. Lastly was Seungkwan and Hansol.

"Ah.....why are you all so noisy!" Jihoon whined as he plop down on the couch beside Jun.

"Ne, what are you all so happy about? Can i join?" Seokmin asked in all smiles. Hansol sits down on the floor infront of Jisoo while Seungkwan cuddled beside Jeonghan.

Before any of the hyungs could answer their donsaeng, Hwan's voice interrupted them.

"Boys i have to go now, work is waiting for me. Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!"

Then the call ended. Seungcheol puts the phone down on the coffee table and excitedly explained to the new comers the good news but not about the talent show just yet

"That's really good news hyung, now we can focus more on the talent show" Seokmin said and Seungcheol's smile fell. Jihoon noticed that. Now for the not-so-good-but-not-that-bad news.