45.0

Jisoo and Hansol entered the dorm and immediately went to the living room where Chan and Seokmin are playing video games.

The two American boys had just gotten back from giving Jun and Minghao a ride to the airport. The two chinese boys decided to go back to China together and study there.

Jun taking a Major in Performing Arts; Drama strand While Minghao took the same thing Mingyu did. A Major in Visual Arts; Painting strand.

They are third and fourth person to leave the dorm. First being Seungkwan who hasn't contacted the boys since he left and Then Soonyoung who went back to Namyangju where he decided to study college. Also a Major in Performing Arts; Choreography.

So only nine of them are left in the dorm. Nine will become Seven when Seungcheol and Jeonghan leaves and then Seven will become five for when Jisoo and Hansol goes back America where they will study college.

Meaning the only ones that will be left in the dorm are Jihoon, Wonwoo,Mingyu, Seokmin and Chan.

The five of them decided to just use their own dorm instead of staying in a campus dorm. They felt it was more practical.

Seokmin will also attend the same school as Wonwoo and Mingyu much to his delight. He was personally offered a scholarship on the said school and now he will be one of the few lucky ones to be enrolled in an exclusive course. A Major in Music; Theatre. To say that he's very excited is an understatement.

Chan hadn't decided yet on what course to pursue but he does have a list of options and his hyungs are helping choose. What's for sure is that he will be also taking the same major as Soonyoung. Choreography.

They basically have everything planned out and it's only a matter of time now.

Hansol plops down on the couch as Jisoo left to the kitchen and came back out with two bottles of water. He gave one to Hansol who immediately drank.

"So have you decided on what course you'll be taking?" Jisoo asked, placing the now empty water bottle down on the coffee table.

The caucasian merely shrugged his shoulders and didn't answer the older.

Jisoo sighs, knowing why his friend is acting like the way he is. Out of Everyone in the dorm, Hansol was the most devastated about Seungkwan leaving.

He didn't cry though, instead anger grew within him and he became a bit too stubborn and rude. Almost coming to a point of physically hurting one of the boys.

Jisoo opened his mouth to speak when a door opening and closing. He turned his head and saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan exiting the vocals' room.

Seungcheol went to sit beside Chan while Seokmin immediately lets go of his game console and went to Jeonghan. The two cuddled on the other couch.

There was a loud sigh and Hansol stood up and left with no words being said. A door was heard slamming in the background and it was then the Jisoo realized that the caucasian male must be in their unit's room, probably to start sulking again.

"He's still devastated?" Jeonghan asked, his tone was nothing but full of concern.

"We all are hyung." Chan answered instead of Jisoo.

Seungcheol paused the game and set the game consoles aside as He and Chan decides to join the serious conversation concerning about one of the maknaes of their group.

Hansol.

"At the moment we really can't do anything about it. Only time will tell when and how long will it take for Hansol's wound in the heart will heal. So the best thing we could do right now for Hansol is to support him. Be there for him and be a good listener." It wasn't unlikely for Jisoo to be this serious especially if it's about his friends and family.

Being the only other American in the group, Jisoo sees Hansol more than a groupmate and a friend. He sees him as someone that can relate with him on every level and a someone who can understand him, aside from Jeonghan.

"You're right Hyung! We must be there for him to support and listen to him! I'll go check on him now!"

Before the hyungs could say or do anything, their precious maknae had already ran off and theu could hear him enter the room where Hansol is at.

While the two maknaes converse privately, The hyungs decides to change their topic into a far more lighter one.

"What time will you be leaving tomorrow?" Jisoo asked mindlessly playing with the bottle's cap.

"My train leaves at 8:10am"

"Mine is at 8:30am"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan answered one after the other and they both chuckled  while Seokmin began pouting.

"I don't want you to leave hyung. Please just stay" Seokmin said, still pouting.

Jeonghan placed his chin on the younger's shoulder and he hummed. "If i can then i would Seokminie. But I need to study that's why i have to leave. Don't you want me to graduate college Dokyeomie?"

Jeonghan talked to the younger the way a mother would talk her child and that amused the other two hyungs in the living room.

Seungcheol and Jisoo.

Seokmin is still pouting but he nonetheless nodded his head.

"Okay" He said in mere mumble it was almost incoherent.

Jeonghan back hugs Seokmin. "That's my Sunflower. So bright, So Beautiful and most of all, Very kind hearted."

Seungcheol awwed at the two, half playful and half sincere. Now he really feels sad about leaving.

"What about you Jisoo-ah. When are you and Hansol gonna take a flight back to US?" Jeonghan asked as Seokmin now yawned, barely keeping his eyes open and he eventually fell asleep on his hyungs arms.

"We already have a scheduled flight. It's gonna be the afternoon after tomorrow." Jisoo answered.

"Have you finish packing?"

"Hansol already did. I still have a few stuffs to pack but i'll surely be done in no time."

Then silence along with Seokmin's soft snores filled the room.  A sudden solemnity came to them as it finally dawns unto them how sad it's really gonna be if they started leaving, one after the other.

Seungcheol knows that the five remaining boys that will occupy the dorm is fully capable of taking care of themselves. Especially that they have Mingyu with them for the rest of the school years. They will live just fine.

"Anyways, I wrote my e-mail and phone number on a sticky note. I'll place it on the fridge later so that we can still have contact with each other. Jeonghan has one too, So should you Jisoo"

Jisoo smiled softly and nodded his head. "Okay. I'll put mine and Hansol's later"

Another wave of silence but this time it didn't last long because Jeonghan broke it.

"I'm gonna miss this place."

"Yeah. Me too."