7.0

"Eh?"

"What kind of colors are those?"

"They sounded girly, i don't want to wear girly uniforms"

"Eww no"

"I'd rather wear a trash can than the uniform with girly colors"

"I'd rather be naked"

That was Jeonghan and of course, Seungkwan reacts to it.

"Whore, who would want to see you naked? You're a walking STD"

Hansol mentally rolles his eyes as the two began bickering again. If he could, Hansol would've ripped his ears off of his head already. He wouldn't actually be surprised if one day he'd gone deaf because of Jeonghan and Seungkwan's endless bickering.

The teacher silenced the boys from their complaints and tried to make the boys understand the color concept of the new uniforms. Key word : Tried.

"Boys the colors are not bad as it seems, they are actually nice colors and the council will not just choose any color if they don't see that it will make the uniform stand out in a good way. Just trust the council and let the makers to their job. You won't regret it" The teacher said.

"Rose quartz and Serenity are basically Baby pink and Baby blue. How are those nice colors when they are colors that are use for babies hence the name. Also, we are now practically adults, we are all boys too, what makes you think that we'd want to wear such ridiculous colors?"

All looked at Wonwoo in shock, either because that was the longest they heard the emo boy talk or just him talking in general. For Hansol it was both and For Mingyu it was neither because he was more focused on how deep Wonwoo's voice sounded.

The teacher blushed in embarrassment and finds herself at loss for words. She didn't know how to respond to Wonwoo. Lucky for her, Jisoo decides to speak.

"Okay, i know we all feel the same distaste towards the chosen colors but then again don't you think we are being unfair? We haven't seen the finished product and yet we are already judging it. Could we just let the makers do the uniform? Sure we can't really change the colors but maybe if we talk to the makers in a nice way, they may let us give our own input in the uniform design. Right teacher?"

The teacher was once again at loss for words, this is her first time seeing a very polite student because it seems all her students, the previous and the current, were anything but polite. The teacher was very impressed with Jisoo's politeness and level of understanding for the situation. Jisoo is the type of student that will surely pass the special class and its all thanks to his kind nature.

"Can we really do that ma'am? Make modifications to our uniforms?" The8 asked and the teacher looks at the makers again.

One of the makers nods their head.

"Of course you can boys, but only small changes because we still have to follow the council's orders"

After that being said, the boys immediately voiced out their inputs. One of the makers pulls out a little notebook and one by one, lists down the boys' inputs.

"Can you also add the color white? Maybe on the sleeves or something"

"Change the baby blue to a darker blue. I don't care about the baby pink"

"Also the color gray, that would actually make a good addition to the color pallete of the uniform"

"I like gray too!"

"If there will be a blazer, can you like put pockets on it? I need pockets"

"Will we have to wear neckties?"

"Neckties? Please don't, i don't know how to tie a necktie"

"Me either"

"Me three"

"I hate neckties"

"Oh What about the pants? Will it be the usual black slacks?"

"Can i wear jeans instead?"

"I don't care about the pants as long as it is not white"

"Yeah white gets dirty easily"

"I second that"

"How about the shoes? Please don't make us wear dress shoes"

"Eww dress shoes are for old men"

"We are teenagers, we should only wear Converse, Vans and Timberlands. Not those grandpa shoes"

"No to Grandpa Shoes!"

Jisoo literally facepalmed himself, he feels like he's surrounded by a bunch of kindergarteners that were ask what nursery rhyme to sing first.

The boys, except Jisoo, continued firing their inputs towards the makers and poor makers, they look lost as they don't know which boy should they listen to first. Suggestion by suggestion, the boys didn't stop and showed no sign of stopping.

The makers said that they will only accept the small changes but the boys were practically suggesting the makers to change the uniform altogether and the makers know they can't do that. So before the boys could suggest even more changes, the teacher shushed them and the room was finally silent again.

"That's enough for the suggestions. I'm sure the makers have taken note of the things you boys wants for the uniform and don't worry because the makers will make sure to incorporate all your suggestions to the final design of the uniform. Until then, we will have to wait until the uniform is done which will be two to three weeks from now" the teacher explained. Some of the boys nods their head in agreement and understanding while some weren't really paying attention.

A few more discussions later, the makers finally bid the boys goodbye and left the room, leaving the teacher with rowdy teenagers. Well not all of them were actually noisy, almost half of the boys were nearly invisible with their so quite nature.

Those silent/behaved students were Wonwoo, Jisoo, Hansol, Mingyu, Jihoon and surprisingly, Seungkwan. The other seven boys were noisy as they can be.
The teacher didn't do anything about it and just lets the boys interact with each other.

Because that will be the first step for the boys to learn socialization. Just let them do what they want and let them communicate on their own.

After two hours of doing nothing but make noise, the teacher finally had enough and made the boys stop and the teacher decides to start the actual subject discussion much to the other boys' dismay.

Class went on for another couple of hours before the boys were released for lunch.

Hansol walks to the cafeteria alone with his head down as usual. He rounds a corner when he heard his name being called. He turns his head and saw a famliar face running towards him. The boy who never seems to get tired feuding with Jeonghan.

"Are you heading to the cafeteria?" Seungkwan asked as he catch his breath. Hansol only nods his head. He really was that shy that he can't even answer a simple yes or no question.

Seungkwan smiled at Hansol.

"Great! Let's go together!"

Seungkwan didn't even wait for Hansol to answer as he grab the caucasian boy by the wrist and practically ran down the hallway.

Hansol felt his cheeks warm up at the unexpected contact. He wasn't really used to skinship.

A real wallflower, he is.