9.0

The first thing that greeted Hansol on a monday morning walking into school was the excessive amount of pair of eyes that was staring at him. Those looks made the caucasian boy feel so concious about himself. He knows they were staring because of what he was wearing, it was one of the new uniforms given to the special class last week.

Hansol chose to wear three piece for today. First was of course the necessary dress shirt, it was white with thin vertical stripes as a design. Second was a hoodie, it was nuetral blue with a black hood and three horizontal black stripes on the chest. Lastly was the blazer and that admittedly is what Hansol is most embarrassed about.

The council was really serious with the color choices. Hansol's blazer was pink.

F*cking pink.

The pants also was not doing any justice, it was the one color the boys did not want.

White.

The only other good thing about the uniform was the shoes. It was not the grandpa shoes.

Hansol walks down the hallway with his head down. He could still feel pairs of eyes following him and he couldn't be more relieved when he finally see the SC classroom. He quickens his pace and hurriedly went inside the room.

Hansol finally looks up and couldn't help but blush when he notices that everyone was looking at him. He also noticed that the other boys were also in their uniforms and damn don't they look good.

Some of the boys were wearing the same style of uniforms while the others were wearing the different version of the uniforms.

"Damn Hansol, you look good" Soonyoung said from across the room making Hansol blush even darker.

Soonyoung was only wearing a two piece unlike Hansol. The dress shirt and a dark blue blazer with a plaid design, with white as the color of the two thirds of the sleeves. The only pink in the uniform was the design on the collar and Hansol was lowkey jealous that Soonyoung's blazer looked more boyish than his.

The caucasian boy then takes his usual seat beside Wonwoo.

Wonwoo, Seokmin and Jun also wore the same set of uniforms as Soonyoung.

Hansol looks around the room and saw four of the boys wearing the same pink blazer as he and boy was Hansol so relieved at that. It would've been so embarrasing if he was the only one with pink blazer.

Those four boys were Mingyu, Dino, Jihoon and Seungkwan.

Hansol is actually surprised to see two of the delinquents wearing the pink blazer with no embarrassment in their being while the other two was swallowed by embarrassment. Well Jihoon was, Seungkwan was more of complaining but no one was really listening to him blabber.

Hansol then turns his gaze upfront where he saw Jeonghan shamelessly flirting with Jisoo who was doing his very best to ignore the heartthrobe. Hansol notices that they were wearing a different Version of the uniform.

Jeonghan was wearing a white sweater over his dress shirt and with the necktie too. Jisoo, on the other hand, was wearing a hoodie like Hansol. The only different was the design of the hoodie. Jisoo's hoodie was gray with a pops of blue in the hood and a front pocket pouch. Also like Hansol, he didn't have his necktie on.

The only reason why Hansol didn't use his necktie is because he doesn't know how to tie one.

The door opens and the other two delinquents walks in. Seungcheol and The8.

The two were also wearing yet another version of the uniform.

Seungcheol topped his dress shirt with a vest and no blazer at all. The vest was a third light blue on top and two thirds white at the bottom. It also has a dark blue outlines in the neckline. The8 is wearing a cardigan, not really what Hansol expected the chinese boy to wear.

The cardigan was baby blue or serenity as the council puts it and The8 has all the buttons buttoned up. Under the cardigan is the dress shirt and neck tie.

The only similarities that Hansol could find with all of the boys was their pants and their trainers. It was all the same white pants and white trainers.

They look like they belong into a prep school.

The teacher walks in and smiled as she sees the boys all in their uniforms.

"My my don't you all look handsome in those uniforms."

The boys blushed at the teacher's compliment.

"So how does it feel to finally wear your uniforms?" The teacher asked. As usual, the boys chorused in answering.

"It's actually good"

"Itchy"

"Hot"

"Annoyed"

"Great"

"Comfortable"

"Not comfortable"

"Ugh"

"Can't wait to take them off"

"I want to burn them"

"It's killing me"

"The necktie is too much"

"I hate the necktie"

"I hate everything"

The teacher shakes her head and laughs a little. She would be lying if she says she didn't know this is how the boys are gonna react.

"Don't worry boys, you'll get use to it eventually" the teacher said and like always, she recieves a chorus of response from the boys.

"I hope so"

"Yeah not gonna happen"

"When will be that be?"

"Impossible"

"I don't think i can"

"Me either"

"Me either also!"

"Shut up Soonyoung!"

"Mianhae Uri Jihoonie!"

"Stop saying that!"

"Quick Jisoo! Hide your guitar!"

"But i didn't bring my guitar?"

"Why didn't you bring your guitar?"

"Shut it Mingyu, just be glad he didn't"

"That's sad"

Allthroughout the noise, Hansol was the only one who remained silent. Not because he didn't have anything to say but because he just didn't want to say anything. He just sat there and watched the boys talk like bees and Hansol was actually entertained with his classmates being bees.

The teacher shushed the boys and Jisoo apologizes in behalf of the boys.

The teacher smiled at the christian boy and finally the class  began with the teacher introducing another game to the boys.

The Youtube Forum.