19.0

"The8 that's not how you pronounce it!"

"Jun you're saying it wrong too!"

"Seungcheol that's too fast, slow down a little"

"Hansol you're rapping, not doing a tongue twister"

"My line is too short"

"Just be glad you have one"

"Aaawww Wonwoo"

"Shut it Mingyu"

"Jeonghoe stop flirting and practice your line!"

"Whatever Sassykwan, mind your own business!"

"Seokmin, wtf are you doing?"

"Don't cuss infront of the kids Jihoon"

"Kids!? I'm already a grown ma–"

"DINO WHOSE BABY ARE YOU?"

"Jeonghan wtf!"

"Again, stop cussing please!"

"Aish Jeonghan's baby"

"SOMEONE HELP! I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PHONE PASSWORD!"

"Soonyoung wtf!"

"DON'T CUSS!"

"It says the password is short"

"What did you put then?"

"Jihoon"

"Wonwoo wtf!"

"I SAID DON'T–ugh i give up"

Those were just a few of the noises that is heard in the warehouse. The8 and Jun practicing their lines, only to end up arguing on who is pronouncing it wrong or singing it better. Seungcheol doing his rap a little too fast, resulting to almost no words understood. Hansol was doing the same thing as Seungcheol. Mingyu annoying Wonwoo on how short his lines were while Jeonghan while busy flirting with Jisoo to practice his own lines. Seungkwan with his usual sassy retorts to Jeonghan.

Jihoon hating everything and cursing Seokmin for being weird af. Jisoo, the christian boy, scolds everyone who curses but eventually gives up when no one listens to him. Jeonghan babying Dino, secretly scaring Jihoon. Dino trying to prove his manliness only to be shut down by Jeonghan and his mom-smile. Soonyoung having a phone crisis and Wonwoo helping him with it. Even though Wonwoo was only joking, Jihoon's name was surprisingly Soonyoung's actual password.

"Soonyoung why is Jihoon's name your password?" Wonwoo asked clearly teasing the older. he hands Soonyoung his phone back and The red head's cheeks turned almost the same shade as his red hair.

Instead of answering, Soonyoung lightly glares at Wonwoo before smiling innocently and left the couch. Only to sit on the other couch adjacent to the previous one, Soonyoung sat beside Mingyu, much to Wonwoo's distaste.

"Okay since we already finished the lyrics. We can start practicing tomorrow, so as for now we can do anything we want. Any suggestions?" Seungcheol looks at the boys expactantly but was only greeted with silence.

The boys became unusually silent, only passing a glance to one another before returning to ignoring each other. The awkwardness was coming back and Seungcheol could feel it. Dare he say that he hates it. The leader clears his throat and was about to speak when someone cuts him off instead.

"What about our group name? Should we think of one now? We're gonna need one for the second round you know" Jisoo stated and Seungcheol nods in agreement. He likes Jisoo's idea and the christian boy was right, they do need an official group name.