26.0

Seungcheol was startled awake by Jeonghan's loud voice. He looks around and notices the kitchen light on. He gently moves Seungkwan so that the younger was now laying on the couch before rushing to the kitchen.

There he saw Jeonghan with tears in his eyes as he clutch the phone on his ears. Jeonghan's eyes met his and Seungcheol didn't waste any second to go and  comfort the younger.

The boys have worried looks on their faces but they refrained from saying anything, Jeonghan was still talking to whoever was on the phone and the boys decided to just wait for the call to end before asking questions.

Jeonghan nods and sniffles before putting the phone down. Seungcheol takes that as his que to ask.

"Who was that?"

Jeonghan sniffles a little more. His actions made concern grew within the boys.

"It was Jisoo, he called about Hansol" Jeonghan asnwered. The boys exchanged looks, judging by Jeonghan's reaction, they can only assume few things. Either something good happened or something bad occured.

"Hannie what did Jisoo said? Is Hansol awake?" Seungcheol asked in a gentle tone so as not to trigger anything. Jeonghan, still in tears, suddenly smiles widely. Raising confusion in the boys' minds

"Hyung?"

"Boys, Hansol is awake!" Jeonghan exclaimed and Seungcheol took a huge breath of relief.

"Ah Hannie don't do that! you scared me there for a second" Seungcheol said dramatically placing a hand on his chest. The boys agreed with Seungcheol.

Jeonghan chuckled at that.

"Mianhae Cheolie" Jeonghan said to a now pouting Seungcheol.

"Hyung does that mean we can go visit Hansol hyung now?" Dino asked, his cheeks puffed like a chipmunk from stuffing noodles in his mouth.

"Yah Dino! Swallow first before you talk!" Seungcheol scolds their maknae. Jeonghan lightly glared and playfully hits the older in the chest.

"Don't yell at my baby"

A roar of laughter immediately followed after Jeonghan's words. If it was Seungcheol getting scolded or Dino being babied, either way the boys were laughing because they find the scene amusing.

They continued their breakfast in laughters and jolly noises.

An hour later and they are all ready to go to the Hospital. Seungcheol decided to stay because Seungkwan was not feeling well and someone needs to take care of him. Jeonghan would've stayed instead but the leader insists otherwise.

So the boys left with Jeonghan whilst Seungcheol was left in the dorm with their third youngest.

The drive to the hospital was easy and they got there in just thirty minutes. Jeonghan straightaway lead the boys to Hansol's room.

"Hi guys" Hansol greeted and smiled at the boys who immediately rushed to his side and fired him questions.

While the boys gathered around Hansol, Jeonghan stayed behind and instead went to the sleeping hyung on the bedside chair. Jeonghan puts the food containers on the side table before lightly shaking Jisoo awake.

"Hmm? Oh Hey there" Jisoo smiled. His smile is ever so radiant eventhough he just woke up. Jeonghan blushed lightly before handing Jisoo one of the container.

Jisoo thanked him and started eating.

While Jeonghan and Jisoo chatted with each other, The boys kept Hansol entertained and smiling.