36.0

The moment they entered the dorm, Hansol started running around and screaming on the top of his lungs how happy he is that he is finally home. Jisoo came out of the vocals' room, looking like he just woke up. Hansol saw his hyung and immediately tackled him in a hug.

Jisoo just chuckled and hug the younger back. They pulled away and Hansol bolted to the kitchen, to raid the fridge Jisoo assumes.

Seungcheol came in looking like a zombie. He lets the duffel bag fall on the floor and plops himself down on the couch, groaning loudly. He was really tired. Jisoo takes the duffel bag and dumps the clothes on the laundry basket. He will wash those later. He then proceeded to the kitchen and was greeted by a sight of Hansol stuffing his face with pancakes, Jisoo's supposedly breakfast.

Jisoo just rolled his eyes and did what he came to do in the kitchen. He pours hot milk on a mug and left the kitchen, back to the living room. He hands Seungcheol the hot mug of milk and the older thanked him before taking a sip, sighing as the warmness of the milk felt good.

"Where are the others hyung?" Jisoo asked.

"Jeonghan is still in the hospital, they are just waiting for Dr. Kim to sign Seungkwan's discharge papers then they will be home hopefully before dinner. The8 and Jun went to the mall with Mingyu and Wonwoo. Seokmin and Soonyoung went to the park to do whatever they want. Lastly, Jihoon is also at the hospital"

Jisoo nodded. Seungcheol takes another drink of his milk before putting the mug down on the coffee table.

"Jeonghan said you went to school yesterday, what were your errands?"

"It was nothing important. I...I was just checking my credentials, that's all" Jisoo avoids eye contact with Seungcheol and older eyed him in suspicion.

They stayed silent for a few minutes before Jisoo eventually gives up, he's a christian so lying to a friend is not in his nature.

"The school board called me and made me vouch for your alibi." Jisoo admitted.

"Really?"

"Ne hyung"

"Thank you Jisoo, i appreciate that" Seungcheol smiled a tired smile at Jisoo and takes a sip of his milk again.

Jisoo shakes his head and chuckled a little. "Truth be told hyung, i think the accusation against you will be null and void. Not only the accuser doesn't have any evidences against you, He also doesn't have any grounds for complaint. And now that your alibi checked out, they can't do anything to you anymore. You will be free of charges and named innocent as you really are."

"You're right" Hearing Jisoo say those words admittedly lessened Seungcheol's worries and definitely shooed away the negativities on his thoughts. It was great that Seungcheol had this talk and with Jisoo, the boy is probably the most sensible in the group. Probably.

Seungcheol then told Jisoo about Jeonghan's idea of preparing a performance beforehand. They discussed the idea thoroughly until Hansol walks in, looking satisfied.

"Hansol did you wash your dishes?" Jisoo suddenly asked and Hansol merely gave a response as continues walking and entered the hiphop unit's room.

To sleep again, The hyungs assumes.

Seungcheol followed after and Jisoo was left to clean and prepare as the other boys will also be finally home later.

.......................................

"I heard you are writing a song again, how is it going so far?" Jisoo asked Jihoon.

Jeonghan and the others got back in the dorm an hour ago and they all immediately rushed to bed to sleep except Jihoon who instead joined Jisoo for a late lunch.