27.0

We need to talk.

Seungcheol's text kept flashing in Jeonghan's mind as he makes his way back to their dorm. He didn't want to leave Hansol but there was something more important matter that needs to be dealt with first.

He did leave the three boys behind so that Hansol will have someone with him, that will be enough until he gets back to the dorm and ask one of the elder hyungs to take his place. Jisoo is out of the options since he already had his turn.

Jeonghan arrives at their dorm and immediately went to search for Seungcheol. He was unsuccessful though when he found not even a trace of Seungcheol's presence in the dorm. Jun came out of their unit's room and saw Jeonghan by their kitchen, tapping furiously on his phone.

"Hyung?" Jun's sudden presence startled Jeonghan, he silently curses before turning his attention to the chinese boy.

"Hyung what are you doing back here? Aren't you supposed to be with Hansol right now?"

Jeonghan ignored the chinese boy and went to check the rooms next. He started with the HipHop unit's room where Seungcheol would usually be but it was only Wonwoo and Mingyu that he saw in the room, Seungcheol was right, they were deadass cuddling on Wonwoo's bed. As much as Jeonghan wanted to stay and coo at the sight, he didn't and went to the next room. The vocals' room.

Again, No Seungcheol in sight. Seungkwan was sleeping by himself on Jeonghan's bed and on other side of the room was a quite surprising sight, Jisoo and Seokmin were also deadass cuddling. To say Jeonghan was in shock for a moment was an understatement.

Jeonghan went to the last and final room, the dancers' room. He entered the room quietly, assuming that someone might be sleeping and he was right when he saw Dino snoring cutely as he was bundled in layers of blanket. Jeonghan cooed at the sight and decided to let his baby be.

He turns around to leave the room but jumps in surprise when he saw Jun standing by the doorway. Jeonghan lightly glared at the younger and was ready to scold him when Jun suddenly shoves something in his hands before walking out of the room, leaving a stunned Jeonghan.

The phone that Jun gave suddenly buzzed and Jeonghan looks down to see Seungcheol's name on the caller ID. He answered the call and pressed the phone on his ears. He was ready to scold the older when he heard something in the backgroud of the other line that made him frown.

"Cheolie?"

"Mianhae Hannie"

Jeonghan felt his breath hitched and various emotions began surging into his mind. His mind was plague with thoughts and assumptions. Some were bad ones.

"Cheolie why are you apologizing? What happened? Where are you? Cheolie answer me!"

Seungcheol sighed and the noise in his background got louder and Jeonghan could now hear it clearly.

"Is that a siren?"

Jeonghan tries to be calm because he didn't want to overreact and jump into conclusions right away but when Seungcheol didn't answer him, he just did that.

"Seungcheol is that a siren!? OH MY GOD! Did You Get Arrested!?"

Jeonghan raised his voice, completely forgetting about the maknae sleeping behind him. Dino whined from being abruptly woken up and he was about to complain when a very distress looking Jeonghan came in his sight.

"Hyung are you alright?" Dino asked but only got a cold shoulder in response. He moves to stand up when Jeonghan suddenly ran out of the room.

Dino hastily followed his hyung but before he could reach him, Jeonghan was already out of the dorm and Dino could only watch from the window as his hyung's car speed off in the distance.