38.0

"Again!"

"Seokmin stop missing your cue!"

"Mingyu you're going the wrong way!"

"Have more emotions in your face Wonu, you really look so blank right now"

"Do we really have to kneel?"

"Yes! Because it adds more drama to the song"

"This choreo is so intense! What the hell Soonyoung!"

"YAH!"

"Why do i always get the bridge part? Why can't DK hyung have it instead?"

"Because you can hit higher notes"

"That's what you get for being lazy Seungkwan"

"You're one to talk Wonu, You will also take part in the bridge"

"Wait......I AM!?"

"poor wonu"

"Shut it Mingyu"

"Jihoon do i really have to sing my part? Can't i rap it instead?"

"No Seungcheol, you have to sing yours. Hansol is not gonna rap his either. Meanie are the only rappers that will actually rap. End of Discussion"

"Meanie? Wonu did you hear that? We have a ship name!"

"Oh My God"

"YAH!"

"Mingyu, why do you have to be so annoying all the time?"

"I am?"

Chaotic,Exhausting and Annoying.

The three main and best words to describe the situation the boys are in at the moment. Chaotic because every since they started practicing, everything went out of control. The leaders trying to fix things led to exhaustion and the boys' behaviour caused the leaders nothing but annoyance. Yes the boys takes the practice seriously but they aren't really making things easier for their leaders. They are so full of complaints and queries.

Nonetheless they are all equally hardworking and that's what's important right now. Hardwork.

The boys have been practicing for two days non-stop, they have not even a wink of sleep. But their effort paid off because now they are halfway through the choreo and they have partially memorized their lines in the song. The music was still a bit raw but Jihoon has not stop working on it and now it only needs a few more adjustment, to the beat and tempo.

Even breaks and rest was close to none. They practice for hours before resting for a good ten minutes, fifteen if the leaders are feeling generous, then back to hours of practicing again. They still have four days before the show and at the rate of their non stop practice, the chance to being prepared just in time for the show is good.

The boys takes a fifteen minute break while the three leaders continued on discussing things about the performance.

"Jihoon i really can't sing"

"Hyung you have to try. Hansol is trying, so should you"

"Soonie can we maybe adjust the choreography? Some of the boys are having a hard time following your steps and also some part of your choreo either misses a que or never have a que at all. I'm not saying your choreo is bad, it just needs a little adjusments. Is that okay with you?" Admittedly, Jihoon felt nervous saying those to Soonyoung because he doesn't want his friend to be offended but looking at Soonyoung, he seems far from offended. On the contrary, he was...........smiling?

Jihoon raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Your smile is creeping me out, please stop it" Seungcheol interjected but Soonyoung just acted as if he didn't hear him.