SURPRISE CHAPTER

A loud door slam echoed through the dorm room followed by Dino's shouting.

Jihoon looked up from his Laptop and Mingyu averted his gaze from Wonwoo's peaceful sleeping face just as Dino came running in to their room, a white envelope on their maknae's hand.

"What's with the shouting? Is there a fire or something?" Soonyoung whined groggily as he was woken up by the sudden loudness, he sat up and appeared behind Jihoon as he was apparently sleeping behind the small male before he was rudely woken up.

He was really tired from the long trip he had as it was that time of the month that he comes to visit the boys, moreso Jihoon, in the dorm. A nice nap would be nice but their maknae had a different idea.

Wonwoo, amazingly, remained asleep despite the sudden loudness in the surrounding. His head comfortably laid on one of Mingyu's thighs as the latter softly threads his fingers on the fox-eyed man's mop of freshly dyed brown hair.

"What is it that you want Chan?" Jihoon asked, looking tired, very tired as he himself hadn't had a rest yet. So many school works to rush and exams to prepare for.

Dino, admittedly, felt guilty that he had disturbed his older brothers but something important came up and he has to tell them now.

"I got this from the mail hyung" the maknae hands the small male the envelop.

Jihoon eyed the envelop and sighs, not even reading the address as he opens it. Soonyoung, being still tired yet wants to read what the letter said, moved closer to Jihoon and placed his head on the small male's neck, his nose brushing on the small male's neck.

Jihoon would've blushed but he instead frowned when he read the letter. He felt Soonyoung froze behind him, making it known that the older has also read the letter.

"Hyung? What's wrong? Why are you frowning? Is it something bad?" Mingyu asked but was ignored.

Jihoon stared at the letter in disbelief before suddenly standing up, making Soonyoung face plant on the bed.

"I gotta call Seungcheol" was the last thing Jihoon said before leaving the room in a slight rush. The letter falling beside a pouting Soonyoung.

Still pouting and rubbing his forehead, Soonyoung stood up from the bed and took his phone from the nightstand.

"I'm gonna call Jisoo hyung" And he too left the room leaving Mingyu and Chan in utter confusion.

Chan takes the letter and read it. When he finished, he had the same expression as Jihoon had. Utter Disbelief.

"Jeonghan hyung needs to know about this" Chan hands the letter to a now very confused Mingyu before practically running out of the room.

Mingyu adjusted his position, earning a whine from the sleeping Wonwoo but Mingyu only continued playing with the older's hair and that successfully lulled Wonwoo back to sleep.

When sure that Wonwoo is still comfortable, the tall man began reading the letter and what he read was beyond unbelievable.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Jihoon paced back and forth as he impatiently waits for Seungcheol to answer the call. On the kitchen, Soonyoung was also trying to call Jisoo and on the living room, Dino is also trying to contact Jeonghan.

All of them are really frantic at the moment.

Jihoon almost cursed when the call went to the voicemail again. Again, he dials Seungcheol's number and this time the older finally answers.

"I'm guessing you got one too" Was the older's first words and that confused Jihoon.

"What? I mean Yes, If you're talking about the letter then Yes. We just recieved one." Jihoon answered and there was a sigh from the other line.

"Hyung, please tell this is not real"

"I can't do that Hoonie, as much as i want to. I just can't"

Jihoon choked on a sob but tries not to cry and is failing miserably.

"Why must this happen? Why must it lead to this?"  Jihoon almost whimpered with so much sadness in his voice.

In the kitchen he could hear Soonyoung crying and in the living room was Chan, trying to talk in between his sobs.

"Why would he do this to us!?"

Sniffling is heard from the other line as emotions starts to climb and become unbearable to hold in.

"I don't know Hoonie, I don't know"

Then angry tears began falling down on Jihoon's pink stained cheeks.

"I Hate Him."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued.........