41.0

"We're doomed"

"Don't say that"

"We're ruined"

"Stop saying that"

"We failed"

"Seriously, stop it"

"We lost"

"Are you not gonna stop?"

"We're gonna die"

"Okay now that's a bit exaggerated"

Seokmin pouted, slightly slouching on his seat.
The boys sat at the lounge area. Their hair freshly dyed and well styled, a light but bold make up that did a good job on highlighting their handsome facial features and lastly, they are dressed in designer outfits.

Seungcheol had told the boys the bad news and now the boys are feeling disheartened with a mix of defeat. 

"Hyungs what are gonna do now? What are we gonna perform? Can we even perform?"

Chan groaned loudly and leaned back on the couch. The show will start in less than two hours much to the boys' relief. They still have time to plan or think of a way for them to be able to perform.

"Why was the show even moved? It was supposed to be Wednesday NOT saturday! Now we're really done for!"

All stared at Wonwoo in shock as they rarely see the emo boy to be this emotionally inclined because Wonwoo would usually be so composed most of the time. He was in distraught as all the boys are.

Jihoon, though, had a different facial expression. A different look on his face. He seemed to be in a deep thought and some of the boys didn't fail to notice that.

"And why did they dressed us in pink? Out of all the colors! I mean I saw some cool outfits on the clotheracks like that Versus Fringe Jacket or the Cashmere coat.....BUT WHY.......Why are we wearing this pink outfits instead!" Jun whined loudly as some of the boys hummed in agreement while some, like Seungkwan, just remained silent with no compliance whatsoever.

"The outfits are least of our problems right now Jun. The no. 1 problem here is How or What are we gonna perform? The show is gonna start in less than two hours and here we are! Just seating here and doing nothing!"

"We are not doing nothing! We are brainstorming for a plan to save our butts from embarrassment when we go to the stage because we have nothing to perform!"

"Us just sitting around here is doing nothing!"

"Well instead of yammering nonsense, why don't you help us brainstorm!"

"I am trying to help! And I was not yammering!"

"Yes you were! What do you mean helping? You barely did anything at all! "

"And did you? What is it that you've done that helped the group so far? None! You haven't done anything!"

"You're one to talk–"

"BOYS THAT'S ENOUGH" Seungcheol gave the boys an almost bland look and it successfully shut the two bickering boys up. The two, Wonwoo and Jun, just look down on their lap, feeling shameful for their show of poor behaviour.

"ANYWAYS.....Jihoon-ah i can see the gears moving in your mind. Do you have something?" Feeling the air turning tense, Jeonghan decides to cut in and tries to redivert the mood back to the real situation at hand and asking Jihoon just did that as Seungcheol seemed to snap out of his daze and is now staring intently at Jihoon, waiting for the small male's answer.

"Well......." Jihoon trailed off. His hand going to his coat pocket and pulls out a neatly folded paper.

The boys softly gasped and they all stared at Jihoon, now in anticipation and mild excitement.