14.0

One week into preparation and the boys are making little to no progress.

Jihoon hasn't made an appearance in school and that was because the small boy had been working on the song the boys will perform for the talent show. Even Soonyoung was absent the whole week and the boys knows that he was most likely with Jihoon.

While waiting for Jihoon to finish the song and for Soonyoung to atleast start the choreography, the boys continued on their daily class. Each day that passed only lessens the time boys have before the first round of the competetion.

Only two weeks left and they haven't started anything yet. The song is not yet memorised and they haven't learn the dance yet. They have a lot of things to do with only little time left.

"It's been a week, when are we gonna start practicing for the talent show?"

"Has anyone contacted Jihoon or Soonyoung?"

"Do we even have their numbers?"

Wonwoo stops for a moment before shaking his head no. Seungcheol groaned in annoyance and turned to the other boys.

"Anyone?"

"Oh! I have Soonyoung's number! I'll call him right now"

Seokmin hastily fished out his phone from his pocket, dialing Soonyoung's phone number before pressing the speaker on. A few rings later, someone answered the call.

"Ne?"

"Jihoon? Why do you have Soonyoung's phone?"

"Oh uhm well he's–"

Suddenly they heard a heavy panting on the other line followed by the sound of Jihoon.........moaning?

The boys blushed as they didn't expect what they were hearing. Seokmin immediately hands Seungcheol the phone and hides behind Joshua. He was too innocent for THAT, whatever THAT is.

Seungcheol puts the phone on his ears and loudly cleared his throat. they heard Jihoon gasp and then Soonyoung groaning. The boys were feeling more and more uncomfortable and awkward by the minute. Seungcheol clears his throat again, this time succeeding in catching the attention of two boys on the other line.

"Sorry Seungcheol hyung, Jihoon was being stubborn"

Seungcheol laughed teasingly.

"Yeah we can hear that. Say, if you're done doing each other, maybe you can finally teach us the dance and the song. The talent show is just around the corner you know"

The boys laughed as they hear Soonyoung choking on air while Jihoon was protesting in the background.

"Aish this hyung, we weren't doing anything! Soon's phone was on my desk beside me and He was dancing at that time that's why i answered instead!"

Jeonghan could imagine the small male blushing red like a tomato while he tries to 'defend' himself. It was cute really. The boys began teasing the two and it wasn't until Seungcheol had enough that the boys stopped.

"Jihoon said you were dancing, does that mean you have progress in our dance routine?" Seungcheol asked, getting into the real reason why they really called in the first place.

Soonyoung sighs.

"Yes, the routine is finished. I just need to make some adjustments then we'll start practicing maybe tomorrow or the day after." The red head explained.

"Why not teach us the dance now,  it will be easier for you to make adjustments then." Jun suggested and the boys made a sound of agreement.

"Well sure why not–"