34.0

Hansol woke up to a loud ringing, he groans and tries to move but instead he sees a familiar mop of blond hair laying on top of his chest. Hansol was confused for a second before the memories of last night came back to him. He smiled as he quietly brings one of his hands to Seungkwan's head, his slender fingers threading softly on the older's hair.

Hansol remained in that position for another half an hour before the door slams open and one of his hyungs came running in. The loudness of his entry startles Seungcheol awake and Seungcheol moved too quickly that he fell off the couch.

"Hansol have you see–oh my god i found him! Jeonghan hyung i found Seungkwan!" Jun started shouting out the door to whoever was there and before Hansol could even understand what was going on, Jeonghan and  the boys came running in the room.

Seungcheol groaned in slight pain as he tries to pull himself back on the couch whilst Jeonghan went to the bedside where Seungkwan is and without warning smacks the younger in the head. Seungkwan started whining but instead of waking up, he only cuddled closer to Hansol causing the caucasian boy to blush.

"Yah! Seungkwan wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Jeonghan tries to shake the boy awake but only recieved another whine from Seungkwan.

"You know, Jihoon haven't had his revenge on you" Jeonghan said, plain mischief on his tone. He made a gesture and in a flash Jihoon was standing by his side.

Seungkwan still didn't move. Jeonghan shrugged his shoulders and Jihoon began his work. First, Hansol was shooed away from the bed therefore leaving Seungkwan alone. Jihoon then got up on the bed with the help of Soonyoung and Mingyu, Jihoon smirked and began bouncing on the bed, then he started singing loudly. like REALLY LOUD.

"YO LADIES!!!! THIS IS OUR STORY!!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WE-WE-WE-WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

the boys burst out laughing, even Seungcheol was watching them in amusement. Jihoon continued jumping and singing for a couple more minutes before Seungkwan eventually wakes up.

Jihoon had stopped bouncing and plopped himself down, straddling a now very whiny and still sleepy Seungkwan. The small male then began poking Seungkwan's chubby yet cute cheeks.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Jihoon kept poking Seungkwan's cheeks until the younger swats his hands away. Seungkwan groaned and rubs his eyes.

"Why is there is a kid sitting on me?"

The boys stiffled their laughters while Jihoon didn't look amused at all. Seungkwan yawned and when his vision cleared did he realized that it was actually Jihoon who was straddling him. Seungkwan yelped in surprise and tried to sit up but Jihoon push him down and started tickling him from the neck down to his sides.

Seungkwan was squirming while  biting his lip from laughing outloud.

"Hyung stop...please" Seungkwan giggled.

Jeonghan chuckled and placed a hand on his chest, for a moment he felt as if his heart melted because of the sight infront of him. They continued for another five minutes until Jihoon, himself, got tired. He got off Seungkwan but instead of leaving the bed, he laid his body beside Seungkwan. The younger finally got to sit up properly and he pouted at Jihoon before turning to Jeonghan with an innocent look on his face.

"Hi..hyung"

"Really Seungkwan?"

"What?"

Jeonghan flicks the younger's ear, Seungkwan flinched and pouted at him, rubbing his now red ear.

"Where were you last night? I woke up and you were no longer in your bed. We looked everywhere! Do you know how worried i was!? Why did you left the room when i just told you not to!? And where is your IV!? Did you take them off!? I want answers.....NOW"

Seungkwan sighs and looks down on his lap, fiddling with the soft fabric of the blanket.

"Mianhae hyung.....i didn't mean to worry you....i swear. I left the room because my IV got pulled off from my sleep and i didn't know how to put it back, so I searched for someone to help me but i failed and i got lost instead."

"If you got lost, how did you found Hansol's room?" Seungcheol asked as he stood beside Jeonghan. The two eldest hyungs standing side by side was quite intimidating.

"Honestly, i found it by chance. I was walking down the hallway when i saw Mingyu hyung and Wonwoo hyung exit this room, i wasn't sure at first so i knocked and when it was Seungcheol hyung who opened the room, i got my answer. I was actually planning on returning on my own room but Hansol insisted that i stay and so i did." Seungkwan finally looks up and smiled a small smile when he made eye contact with Hansol.

"That clears everything then, now can we please have breakfast? I'm starving" Mingyu interjected, pouting and groaning as he rubs his stomach. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and Seungcheol just chuckled.

"Fine, that's enough drama for the morning. How about some of you come with me and we'll go buy breakfast, the others stay here with Jeonghan and our two patients. Good? Okay lets go" Seungcheol proceeded to leave the room with Soonyoung, Seokmin, Dino,  Jun and The8 happily following after him.

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu and they went to seat on the couch, well Mingyu was seating while Wonwoo laid down with his head on Mingyu's lap and a book on his hand. Mingyu then began stroking Wonwoo's hair as his eyes are busy admiring the emo boy's face features. Jihoon was now sleeping, snoring cutely as he cuddled on a pillow. Seungkwan hopped off the bed and Hansol took his place, he was still abit sore so he had to lay down and rest more.

"Hyung where is Jisoo hyung? Is he back in the dorm?" Seungkwan asked sitting on the second chair beside Jeonghan.

"He's at school, he said he will ran some errands there and will be back late afternoon. Why?"

"Nothing"

After the short talk, silence fell on the room. Hansol had fallen asleep again. Mingyu also had fallen asleep with one of his hands still threaded on Wonwoo's hair and the other hand laying lazily on Wonwoo's torso. Wonwoo was still reading his book and he looks unbothered by Mingyu's hands all over him.

Seungkwan sighs and laid his head on Jeonghan's shoulder, he wad about to close his eyes when the door opens and Dr. Jeon entered the room.

Like Jeonghan, Dr. Jeon slightly scolded Seungkwan for leaving his room without permission. Dr. Jeon also expressed how worried he was and that lead to Seungkwan explaining everything again. When that was done, Dr. Jeon called a nurse and a new IV was given to Seungkwan. Dr. Kim came in the room and for the third time, Seungkwan was explaining things again. Dr. Kim then decided that Seungkwan will just share room with Hansol, so another bed was brought in the room and Seungkwan happily laid on it with Jeonghan beside him. He cuddled on his hyungs and seconds later was asleep again. Jeonghan followed after.

"Breakfast is he–" Seungcheol stopped when the sight of six sleeping boys greeted him. He immediately shushed Seokmin and Soonyoung and they entered the room quietly. And as silent and careful as they could, they began setting the breakfast on the table they borrowed in the hospital cafeteria.

When everything is prepared, They began waking the sleeping boys. When everyone is awake, they all gathered around the table and ate their breakfast in silence.

Seungcheol made eye contact with Jeonghan and the latter immediately knew what it meant. It was time to tell the boys about the situation with the school board. Seungcheol cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"Boys i have to tell you something" Seungcheol started.

"Hyung is there something wrong?" Jihoon frowned and Seungcheol shakes his head no.

"Aniyo Jihoon,  i just don't want to keep secrets and i think you boys deserves to know about this"

"Ah.....Hyung just say it already. You're worrying us" Soonyoung interrupted and Seungcheol lightly glared at him before sighing again.

"Okay, here it goes"