35.0

"So there is a possibility that we can't perform for the third and last round of the show? Really? All because of a lousy accusations, are they serious?" Jun says in disbelief and slight anger. He thinks the school boards' decision is unfair.

The boys agreed with Jun.

"That is so unfair hyung, why would they do that? Don't they know how important is performing on the last round for us? Are they daft or just plain stupid?" Seokmin added sounding so annoyed and Seungcheol can't blame him as he too felt the same.

"Well there's must be something we can do to change their minds"

"Really? Like what?"

"Like........like.......like uhm......ah i don't know! " Soonyoung pouted as he failed to answer Jihoon.

"We don't even know if we are qualified for the third round, so what's the point of taking action" Wonwoo said.

Seungcheol sighs.

"You're right, we don't. There are no results yet because the school board is busy with my case. And i don't know how long will it take before the result comes out"

"Either way, we still need to be prepared." Jeonghan added after Seungcheol.

"Hyung are you suggesting that we prepare a performance beforehand?" The8 asked.

"Ne Haohao, I am suggesting that. So any ideas?" Jeonghan didn't miss the slight glare that The8 gave him but he just ignored the cute chinese boy as he is in the middle of a serious talk.

All eyes turned to Jihoon and the small male lets out a heavy sigh.

"I don't have anything right now. with all that's been happening to us, i guess i haven't found the time to focus on our next performance."

"It's okay Jihoon, we still have time. We are gonna make it, we just need to work twice as hard. Everyone finish your breakfast and lets start working on our song for the next performance"

The boys made a sound of agreement and a little of excitement. They finished breakfast and they cleared the table so that they could use it for writing. Jihoon and Wonwoo takes down notes as the boys gives their ideas and suggestions. The two eldest hyungs are making sure the boys will be clear and will not talk one after the other.

For the next hours, the boys tried their best to create a song but no matter how hard they think or how many lyrics they provide, the song was not working. Something didn't feel right.

It was already lunch hour but the boys were still working with their song, they did make an inprovement. Little but still.
Some of the boys went to buy lunch while the others stayed and continued writing lyrics and improvising tunes.

"I'm really confused, i thought we are supposed to be writing a love song?" Seungkwan asked as he reread the lyrics they have so far.

"We are" Wonwoo answered.

"Then why do you keep on saying you don't wanna cry in the lyrics? It makes it so sad instead"

"Wait...what?" Jihoon snatched the paper from Seungkwan and read the lyrics himself, he then turns to Wonwoo with an annoyed look on his face. Wonwoo raised a brow at the small male.

"What?"

"Hyung stop writing sad lyrics, you're turning the song emo like you" Jihoon whined and Wonwoo rolled his eyes before taking the paper from Jihoon. The boys looks confused as they watched Wonwoo write in a fast pace.

When he was done, he gives the paper back to Jihoon who immediately read what Wonwoo had written.

"Better?"

Jihoon smiled widely, his eyes almost disappearing.

"Better."