5.0

Jeonghan hates the fact that it's monday again. It wouldn't be such a bad thing because mondays for Jeonghan usually meant the start of another week for him to hunt down new victims and new victims means new hearts to break. But this week is different, this monday is not his usual monday because today is the beginning of the annual special class.

The class that Jeonghan is not looking forward to attend, if his future wasn't at stake, he wouldn't attend the class at all. Unfortunately for him, It does. Him not attending the class is like waving goodbye to his diploma and he doesn't want that. So he can't do anything but get up from bed, take a bath, get dress, eat breakfast and then go to hell, he meant school.

He was practically dragging his feet as he walks to the bus stop. He didn't feel like driving his car to school today because that would only make him go to school faster and he doesn't want that. He wants to procrastinate instead.

He got into the bus and immediately catches the attentions of the students on board. He only rolled his eyes at them and sat at farthest seat behind everyone. Some of the girls tried to flirt with him but he only ignored them. In a different day, Jeonghan would've flirted back but today was not one of those days, today he was really not in the mood.

The bus arrives at school half an hour later and Jeonghan felt more dreadful than ever. He gets off the bus and walks as slow as possible, it was his way of procrastinating but his plan of prolonging his walk didn't last when he remembers the SC (special class) rules. One of the rules was no tardiness and Jeonghan was not ready to find out what the consequence will be if he showed up late. So with hesitation, he quickens his pace and in no time he finally reaches the classroom where he will spent the rest of the school year in.

He could already hear noises from the inside which means some of his new classmates are already inside. Sighing, Jeonghan pushed the door open and enters the room. He saw the teacher smiling at him therefore he smiled back.

He walks into the room completely and that's when he noticed the sudden silence. He turns his head to see everyone was looking at him. Jeonghan's gaze moves from one boy to another until his eyes landed on the boy that happens to be the other reason why Jeonghan didn't want to attend the class.

The boy was none other than Boo Seungkwan, the person that hates Jeonghan the most.

The other boys; Wonwoo, Hansol, Soonyoung, Jun and Seokmin,  remained silent as they watch Seungkwan and Jeonghan glaring daggers at each other. The door opens again and in came Jisoo and Jihoon. Jisoo smiles at the teacher while Jihoon just stood there looking between the boys and Jisoo's guitar.

As embarrasing at it is, the boys were lowkey scared of Jihoon especially when he's literally standing next to Jisoo's guitar. Jisoo shakes his head and just takes a seat at the front row seats. He placed his guitar down and takes out his phone where he just played games. Completely ignoring the tension that was rising up between his two fellow classmates.

Jihoon huffs in annoyance and takes a seat at the second row, just behind Jisoo to be exact. He really likes being near Jisoo's guitar.

Jeonghan was still standing in the same spot, by the teacher's desk. Him and Seungkwan were practically killing each other with their death glares. The boys didn't know what was more worrysome, the growing tension between their fellow classmates or Jihoon being close to Jisoo's guitar.

Jeonghan was the one who breaks eye contact first and he smirked as began walking until he was standing infront of Seungkwan.

"Morning Fat Bitch" Jeonghan said, his smile was nothing but pure mockery. Seungkwan avoids eye contact before clearing his throat.