18.0

"So what are our plans for the second round?"

It was a beautiful saturday morning and the boys are gathered in their 'living room' which is on the second floor of the building. The living room where the delinquents originally hang-outs is now a kitchen for the boys. Mingyu being the resident cook.

Back to the boys.......

"Well we can write and choreograph our own........again?" With his usual bright smile, Seokmin breaks the silence with his suggestion.

Ever since the boys woke up this morning, they have been nothing but awkward with each other. Breakfast even passed with the boys not talking to each other. It seems that it finally dawns unto them their situation right now. For the first time since a month ago, they were reminded of their social status, of who they are before they met each other.

They are literally walking on egg shells around each other but even if they want to avoid each other, just for a day, they can't, they still need to start planning for the second round because unlike the first round, the boys will only have two weeks to prepare this time.

"I already have a song for us, i just need a chorus and a bridge. So any suggestions?" Jihoon said trying to get the boys in the mood but he was only ignored.

Seungcheol sighs, this is not the time for the boys to act like this. Like what they did on their first day. Isn't it already too late to act like strangers? Yes, yes it is. Being a responsible leader, Seungcheol breaks away from the awkwardness. He smiled gratefully to Jihoon, catching the latter off guard.

"That's good Jihoonie, could we listen to what you made so far? Then maybe we could start writing for the needed parts"

"S-sure"

Jihoon awkwardly left to his studio room leaving the boys in an even more uncomfortable silence. Seungcheol stared at the boys individually, each of them avoids eye contact with the leader and with each other.

The small male reenters the room with his Laptop and speaker box in hand. He places it on the coffee table and Soonyoung immediately sat beside him, helping Jihoon set up his stuffs.

"I'm not really sure if you're gonna like it, i made this song when i was bored and yeah, this song is pretty much random"

Seungcheol admittedly hates it when someone does things or decides on things without his permission. He would usually be pissed off and would beat that person who disobeyed him like a pulp. But that wasn't the case at the moment. There was no anger in Seungcheol, only the feeling of sensibility.

Jihoon looks around nervously before pressing play on his Laptop. The music began blasting on the speaker. At the first few seconds of the music, The boys just sat there with amazement written In their faces and it wasn't until the beats of the music escalated that Soonyoung started dancing. He was doing random moves that were surpringly fitting with the music.

Soon Soonyoung's dancing minions joins in and they had officially started making their choreography. The other boys just claps along with the beat while watching Soonyoung and his minions dance.

Halfway through the nth repeat of the music, Soonyoung stops dancing and falls on the couch beside Jihoon who stopped the music. Dino and The8 raced back to their previous chairs with Jun following them in a very much slow pace.

"That was so good Jihoon, You're so talented. I stan you!" Soonyoung hugs the smaller male by the waist and whispered a 'thank you' on his ears.

"Thanks Jihoon, you're a life saver" Jeonghan smiled at the younger.

"You said you only need a chorus and a bridge, can we see what you have so far?" Jisoo asked and Jihoon nods his head before leaving again to his studio room. He came back a few minutes later with big folder and distributes one sheet of paper to each boy.