25.0

Jun immediately complied. He wakes the boys up, they were so grumpy and whiny that Jun had no choice but to practically drag them . He pulls Dino off the couch and the maknae immediately clung to him like a koala. Jun plastered an annoyed look but nonetheless carried the maknae into their room.

Jihoon came back out to help. He pulls Soonyoung off the couch causing the latter to fall in the floor with a loud thud. Jihoon rolled his eyes and grabs Soonyoung by the collar and  Jeonghan watched in amusement as the small male drags Soonyoung across the floor like he was a sack of rice or something.

Jun returns and lightly laughed at the scene. His laughter had woken up Mingyu. Mingyu notices everyone retiring to their room and stands up to do the same. He stops though when he notices Wonwoo still sleeping on the other couch. Sighing tiredly, he walks to the couch and taps Wonwoo's nose, he continues to tap the older's nose until he finally got a response.

Wonwoo sat up tiredly and lightly glared at Mingyu. Mingyu ignores Wonwoo's whines and crouched down to his knees, his back facing the whiny hyung. Wonwoo immediately stopped whining and throws his arms around Mingyu's neck, his legs now wrapped securely on the taller's waist. Mingyu slowly stands up, using his arms to make sure Wonwoo won't fall. he adjusts Wonwoo a little higher making the latter nuzzle his face on the taller's neck.

The two left the living room unaware of their hyungs watching them in amusement. Jun chuckles and then proceeded to the next boy.

The8 was much like Wonwoo, so grumpy and so whiny, Jun had no choice but to copy Mingyu's action of carrying the boy on his back just to get him in their room.

Jun and Jihoon came back together. Jun then catches a glimpse of the wall clock. It read 5:30 am.

"Hyung i'm not tired anymore, i'll just make us breakfast"

"I'll help" Jihoon said following Jun to the kitchen.

Now it's only Jeonghan and Seungcheol left.

Seungcheol slumps on the couch, exhaustion was now getting to him but he knows he can't sleep just yet, Jeonghan is not gonna let him. The softness in Jeonghan's expression instantly hardens as he walks to where Seungcheol is sat and stands infront of him.

"If you're just gonna scold me then do it fast. I need sleep" Seungcheol groaned leaning his head back. Jeonghan glared at the older and kicks him in the shins.  Seungcheol almost bolted upright, his face scrunched in pain as he rubs his now red shin.

"What did you kick me for?" Seungcheol groaned in pure annoyance recieving a mere eye roll from the other.

"How dare you lay a hand on one of my boys!? If I see even the tiniest bruise on Seokmin, i will kill you Cheolie. I swear that"

Seungcheol laughed. He was laughing while Jeonghan was practically fuming. Jeonghan was ready to kick him again but Seungcheol stops laughing and pulls Jeonghan by the hand, the latter landing softly on the older's lap.

Jeonghan immediately blushed at their position. It was not really a surprise that Seungcheol was showing affection, it was just that he doesn't do it regularly.

He tries to stand up but Seungcheol only tightened his arms therefore encaging Jeonghan in a hug. Jeonghan felt his cheeks heat up and found himself stuttering.

"Wh-what? Ch-Cheolie let m-me g-go! A-Aish!"

Seungcheol payed no mind to what Jeonghan was saying, he was secretly enjoying how he made Jeonghan a blushing stuttering mess in just a matter of seconds.

"Calm down Hannie, you might wake up the kids" Jeonghan felt his breath hitched as Seungcheol's hot breath fanned his neck and his ears turned red. Jeonghan clears his throat, recompsing himself before roughly elbowing Seungcheol in the rib.

"AH!" Seungcheol groaned in pain, his arms around Jeonghan loosened and the latter took that as an opportunity to push Seungcheol aside and stand away from him.

Jun and Jihoon immediately came out of the kitchen upon hearing Seungcheol's cry of pain.

"Hyung what happened?"

"What's with the noise?"

"Why so noisy?"

The owner of the third voice was none other than Seungkwan. The boy stood by the last step of the staircase, looking sleepy and whiny. Jeonghan immediately went to his side and guides him to the living room where he was sat beside Seungcheol. The older who was still rubbing the spot where Jeonghan had elbowed him, just awkwardly sat there when Seungkwan cuddled him.

"Kwannie why are you up early?" Jun asked whilst Jihoon gave a mere eye roll before disappearing back to the kitchen.

Seungkwan didn't answer, instead he sighs and closed his eyes, then snuggled up against their leader's chest. It wasn't long before soft snores were heard from the younger. Jeonghan awwed at the sight but then lightly glares at Seungcheol when the older tries to move away.

Jeonghan gave Seungcheol a look that says 'i-will-kill-you-if-you-move' . To say Seungcheol was frightened for a moment is an understatement. Groaning in annoyance, Seungcheol complied and didn't make any move anymore. He just sat still until he eventually fell asleep.

Jeonghan shakes his head and left to his room. Only to come back with a blanket in hand. He used the blanket to cover the now two sleeping boys in the couch. It was to keep them warm from the cold morning.

After making sure the blanket won't fall off, Jeonghan makes his way to the kitchen where he was greeted by the sight of Jihoon sleeping in the kitchen island whilst Jun was by the stove, stirring some noodles.

For the rest of the early hours of morning, Jeonghan helped Jun in preparing their breakfast and also the food that they will bring for Jisoo and Hansol in the hospital later. When the breakfast was done and prepared, Jun volunteers to wake the other boys while Jeonghan was left struggling to wake Jihoon.

Soonyoung came running in the kitchen, he was all smiles and was practically jumping up and down. the hyper boy was then followed by a sleepy Wonwoo dragging a whiny Mingyu. Since Jihoon was not showing any signs of waking up any time, Jeonghan decides to leave him alone and just eat breakfast with the boys.

"Hyung you're phone is ringing" a cute sleepy The8 said. He was standing by the kitchen doorway looking adorable with his pout. He yawns cutely as he hands Jeonghan his phone.

Jeonghan smiled at the chinese boy, mouthing a thank you. The8 just sleepily nods before going to sit beside Jihoon. Without removing his gaze from The8, Jeonghan answers the call.

"Ne?"

"Jeonghan thank god you finally answered! I've been trying to call you since fifteen minutes ago!"

"Jisoo? Is that you?"

Jeonghan hears a sigh on the other line.

"Ne Jeonghan, It's Jisoo. Sorry my phone died so i had to borrow the nurse's phone" Jisoo explained. The noise in Jisoo's  background made Jeonghan frown.

"Jisoo what's with the noise? What's Happening there?" Jeonghan suddenly raising his voice made the boys stop eating and watched their hyung with perplexed looks on their faces.

"Oh That? That's just Hansol arguing with the nurse" and Jisoo was right. listening closely, Jeonghan could now hear Hansol's voice in the background. There was another voice and Jeonghan assumes it's the nurse.

Jeonghan then realizes something.

"HANSOL AWAKE!?"