1.2

"He's not in school again?"

The chinese boy sighs as he walks around the school hallways in search of someone specifically but that someone had skipped classes again. There was nothing new about that but Jun couldn't help but be disappointed. His main reason to be in school was nowhere in sight. He might not admit it but he may or may not be stalking one of the infamous delinquents. A fellow chinese student that had caught his heart from when he first saw him a year ago.

The only other chinese kid in school and one of the most feared delinquents, The8.

Jun likes The8 very much but he doesn't have the confidence to approach the cute boy. He dare say that he was scared to get beat up by The8's friends especially the leader who obviously have a soft spot for The8. Him and that tall lanky kid named Gyu.

So Jun could only watched The8 from afar. Admiring how cute his smile is, the way his eyes sparkles whenever he laughs and his laugh, his beautiful laugh that was like a music to Jun's ears.

Jun sighs and walks to the direction of the library. Its where he usually spend his time when he's not  busy stalking The8 around the school. He enters the library and went to his usual table and also as usual, his friend well more like a companion, was sat there getting engrossed to yet another book. The kid never seems to get tired on reading books. He basically reads books whereever he goes.

Sighing, Jun sat opposite to the Kid and takes out his notes. Might as well do his homework while waiting for his next class.

" Let me guess, jagiya skipped class again" the boy, Wonwoo, murmured not even looking up from his book. Jun snorts and shakes his head.

"Wonwoo how many times have i told you that i don't like The8 that way" Jun blushed a little and pretends to busy himself with his homework.

Because Jun was looking down, he missed the smile that appeared on Wonwoo's lips but that smile disappeared in a blink of an eye as he continues reading again.

Wonwoo rarely smiles because most of the time he just has a blank look on his face and his eyes were as cold as ice. Jun even joked that he has the resting bitch face on point.

Majority of the School has considered Wonwoo as an emo kid. Not only did he look the part but also because he acts the part. He and Jun were alike in terms of socializing, they tend to distance themselves from others and they do not talk that much, sometimes they don't talk at all.

Wonwoo and Jun are not really friends, they are more of acquaintances. They spend their time in the library just seating there and no talking required. Silence was their common favorite thing.

They stay inside the library until the bell rang indicating that it's almost time for the next and last class for the day. Jun hurriedly puts his stuff back on his bag and merely bid goodbye to Wonwoo before running out of the room. Wonwoo just ignored Jun as usual and started packing his stuff slower than Jun did.

He walks out of the library and walks to his own class. He turns around the corner and suddenly bumps into someone, that someone falls to the floor for being caught off guard by the sudden impact. Wonwoo immediately went to help and lends his hand to the boy he bumped into but the boy only swats his hand away and stood by himself. He dusted himself before roughly walking pass Wonwoo.

Wonwoo just shakes his head and continued with his walk.

Body sore, that is what Hansol is battling with right now. His body, mainly his back and shoulders, were very sore from the assaults that he had recieved today. Though it was not on purpose, Its still hurt like hell and to the point that he had excuse himself from class to get some pain reliever in the nurse's office but today seems to be one of his bad days. On his way to the nurse's office, he bumped into someone. Sending him to the floor with a hard impact.

The guy did try to help but Hansol was being stubborn and rejected the guy's offer for help. Hansol stood by himself and walks away with no other words other than roughly hitting the guy's shoulder with his own as he walked passed him.

Now not only does his back and shoulder's hurt, he might have sprained his wrist for using it to break his fall. Today was a bad day for Hansol and it all started from the midget with a guitar who chased a kid around the classroom and Hansol who stood up at that time, to throw something on the trash bin, got in the way and the kid being chased ended up bumping into him and they landed on the floor together.

That's where the back and shoulder pain came and now Hansol is suffering while the fat kid that bumped into him was unharmed and being noisy af in their class.

Hansol reached the clinic and the nurse immediately tended to him. He sat on one of the clinic beds as he wait for the nurse who went to get some medicines.

Just then, A boy with bright red hair came in and he was limping. Hansol, being a good kid, hops off the bed and went to help the limping boy. He lead him to one of the clinic beds and help him sat there before returning to his own bed.

"Thanks, I'm Soonyoung by the way" the red haired boy smiled and lends his hand towards Hansol.

Hansol awkwardly smiled back and shakes the hand before immediately letting go.

Hansol didn't say anything and kept quiet the whole time. He was like that. Silent and He gives the cold shoulder to anyone who attempts to befriend him.  It's not that he didn't want friends, it's just that Hansol is a very shy kid and he only talks whenever he feels necessary but most of the time he doesn't. He doesn't consider himself as an emo because he isn't one, He's just not that very social.

"So what happened to you? I mean what brought you here?"

Hansol only gestured to his wrist and said nothing. As usual. He then hears Soonyoung sigh.

"Me? I got mine from a fight. There was this boy that i caught cheating and i tried to tell on him because one thing i hate the most are people who cheats. So the boy then tries to stop me and then we got into a fight. He pushed me down the stairs, well he tried but he didn't succeed. I only slipped down two steps of stairs and that's where i sprained my foot. Ah what a painful experience" Soonyoung continues to tell more stories, mostly weird ones, while Hansol just sat there awkwardly. He really wasn't good with socializing.

Fortunately, the nurse comes back and hands Hansol the pain relievers. Hansol immediately takes two and that's when he noticed that the red haired boy had stop talking. He looks and saw the nurse just standing there, glaring at Soonyoung.

"What are you doing here again?" Hansol was slightly taken aback by the nurse's sudden change of attitude and his ears perks up from what he heard.

Again? So does that mean the red head has regular trips to the clinic? Hansol doesn't know if he should feel bad about that.

"Aish Noona, no need to scold me and please tend to me. I think i sprained my foot" Soonyoung pouted and Hansol find it weirdly cute.

Noona? They must be relatives then. Hansol thought.

The nurse smiled apologetically at Hansol before going to Soonyoung's bed and tends to his injured foot.

"What happened this time?" The nurse asked as she rubs a medicinal gel on Soonyoung's foot.

"I slipped when i was dancing" Soonyoung answered casually and Hansol subconciously raised an eyebrow at that.

Why did Soonyoung gave the nurse a different reason? Why didn't he just tell her what he told to Hansol. Hansol finds Soonyoung's behaviour very weird.

The nurse finished wrapping Soonyoung's foot on a bandage and she practically forced him to go home. It was almost time to go home anyways.

When the red head had left, Hansol decided to go home also. He walks alone to the school gates, he looks around and saw that everyone has someone with them and they were all chatting happily as they exit the school together. Meanwhile Hansol was walking alone and in silence.

Hansol felt like he didn't fit in into any of the social groups in school.

He was a misfit.