44.0

"So hyung, you're really going to college?"

Mingyu throws the ball into air then catches it back. He was bored so he came to their warehouse, on their unit's room and he is sat on his bed playing with Seungkwan's volleyball while watching his Hyung, Seungcheol, who was currently packing his stuff.

Seungcheol neatly folds his old uniform and placed it inside a box. He then proceeded with the next clothing but he stopped when noticed that the next piece of clothing was his set of SC uniform.

He carefully takes the coat and found himself staring at the clothe. A thought in his mind.

"I mean, not originally, but then someone once gave me a sappy speech on how important it is to have a good future and that someone made me realize how much i really want a good future for myself too. I want to have to a good life and i'll start by going to college. No more delinquency"

Looking up from his SC coat, Seungcheol was greeted by Mingyu who was cutely grimacing.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm just not use to hearing or seeing you this......uh....sentimental"

Seungcheol chuckled and folded the coat. He placed the coat along with the complete inside the box. He took the ducttape and taped the box close. He then carried the box to the door where there are other three boxes sitting there, all filled with Seungcheol's stuff.

"Anyways Hyung. Have you thought of what course you going take?" Mingyu throws the ball and it landed on Hansol's bed. He then stood up and went to help Seungcheol who was now beginning to fill another box, this time with his shoes and some brick-a-bracks.

"I decided to take up a business course but not here in Seoul."

Seungcheol began making his bed. Straightening the blanket and fluffing the pillow. For a final touch, He placed a carrot plushie with the pillows and he smiled.

The carrot plushie was a gift from Jeonghan that he gave to the older the night after their graduation. There's actually two plushies, A carrot and A Camel. Since the carrot plushie doesn't really have an explanation to go with it but the Camel does. Seungcheol admits that he was slightly annoyed when recieved the camel plushie but then the smile on Jeonghan throws that annoyance away and all that's left is appreciation.

Seungcheol decided to leave the carrot plushie at the dorm and bring the camel plushie with him back to Daegu where he will study college. As stated, The camel plushie has a sentimental value for Seungcheol so he will take it with him everywhere he goes.

After making sure that are no more of Seungcheol's stuff in the room. The two left the room and went to the next, the vocals' room, to check on the other boys that are also packing like Seungcheol.

Upon hearing someone entering, Jihoon looks up from his Laptop and at the same time Jeonghan finishes putting the last of his stuff on his own set of boxes.

Mingyu immediately went and sat beside Jihoon who was on Jisoo's bed, browsing random things on the internet. While Seungcheol went to Jeonghan but stopped a few feet when he noticed the sad look on Jeonghan's face. Only then that the older was staring longingly at something.

That something was Seungkwan's empty bed.

Seungcheol lets out a sigh and pulls Jeonghan in a hug to which the latter was grateful for as he really needed comfort right now. Jeonghan hasn't really gotten over the fact that Seungkwan was already gone.

Everyday, Jeonghan would wonder where the kid is or how is he doing. He would randomly tear up everytime Seungkwan comes into his mind. He missed the boy terribly.

It wasn't only Jeonghan though that was heartbroken when Seungkwan left, So were all the boys especially Hansol. Some things were never the same again without Seungkwan.

Seungkwan was the first one to leave the dorm. He left two days after graduation with no other words nor goodbyes. He left so abruptly and that really hurt everyone.

"It's okay. He's okay" Seungcheol softly mumbled as he gently caresses Jeonghan's now blonde hair.

Jeonghan sniffled and pulled away from the hug. He then sat down on his bed, grabbing the diamond plushie and hugged it to his chest.

Seungcheol also gave a gift to Jeonghan. One is the diamond plushie pillow that Jeonghan is hugging and two is a personalized silver bracelet with their group's name initials and Seungcheol's initials. It was cute and Jeonghan loved it dearly.

Seungcheol sat beside the blonde and loosely drape an arm around Jeonghan who immediately leaned in on his touch.

"So...uhm...are you done packing?"

Jeonghan sniffled again and nodded his head. "Yes"

It's not only Seungcheol that was gonna leave the dorm to study. Jeonghan is also leaving as his mother got him an scholarship to an art school in PyeongChan and he will take a Major in Photography.

Jihoon, on the other hand, will stay in the dorm and go to college in Seoul, Major in Music Technology is his decided course.

Mingyu is also staying for two reasons. One because he already got a scholarship in a college also in Seoul, Major in Visual Arts: Painting strand. The second reason is that Wonwoo is also attending the same college and since he likes books, he decided to take upon a Teaching course; Major in History.

Mingyu and Wonwoo, since their moment at the finale show, had grown closer and slightly more intimate the regular friends are with their occassional backhugs, kiss on the cheeks and cuddles. Seungcheol has no doubt that the would end up dating someday.

"How about you Cheol-ah. Are you done packing?" Jeonghan removed his head from laying on the older's shoulder and made eye contact with Seungcheol.

Seungcheol smiled and playfully poked Jeonghan's nose. " Yes My Dear. I just finished packing also."

The two remained staring at each other, gradually leaning towards each other their lips is but a centimeter apart. Jeonghan took the iniative, he smiled and pressed his lips completely on Seungcheol's. Shocking the older in the process.

Eventually Seungcheol started kissing back and things would gotten further if it weren't for someone clearing their throat.

The two pulled away from the kiss and they saw Wonwoo standing by the doorway with a disgusted look on his face.

"Atleast wait until we leave the room before doing the do, you disgusting horny adults" Jihoon cutely scrunched his nose in disgust as he gathers his Laptop and left the room. Wonwoo just rolled his eyes and turned to leave the room with a pouting Mingyu following the fox eyed boy like a puppy out of the room.

Leaving the two in a little awkward bubble of atmosphere.

"So....uhm.....about the.....uh" Jeonghan looks down on his lap, fiddling with his fingers and he mentally slapped himself for being so shy right now.

Jeonghan should be use to this kind of intimacy but not right now he is, his almost three years career of being a playboy was thrown in the trashcan along with the little dignity he has left. He's so embarrassed.

"We can make it work." Seungcheol suddenly said making Jeonghan look at him in shock.

Jeonghan shakes his head and Seungcheol slightly frowned.

"It's not gonna be that easy Cheolie. I'M leaving for PyeongChan and YOU'RE leaving for Daegu. We're gonna be so far from each other, it's impossible for us to make it work." Sighing sadly, Jeonghan looks down on his lap again. His hands on his lap.

Suddenly another hand appeared and held one of his then entwining their hands together. Jeonghan looks up and was met by Seungcheol's soft gaze.

"Then I will wait for you"

Jeonghan softly gasped. "You will?"

Seungcheol nodded his head, giving Jeonghan's hand a light squeeze.

"I Will"