1.1

"I thought you loved me" the girl teared up as she stood infront of the boy she fell in love with.

The boy feigned sadness but inside he was laughing. This girl was stupid in his opinion.

"Shame, i didn't love you.  I never did to be honest" the boy said with a smirk on his face.

The girl stared at the boy in disbelief before breaking into sobs. A slap echoed through the hallway and gasps were heard all around. The boy didn't seem fazed at all and just smiled mockingly at the girl.

"I hate you Jeonghan" the girl spats angrily.

"Whatever. You weren't good anyway. You just wasted my time" Jeonghan smirked and watched as the girl burst into tears.  She slaps the playboy again before running away, still crying her heart out.

Jeonghan just rolls his eyes and started walking on the opposite direction. He could still feel the sting of the slaps but he just ignores it as he adjusts his red leather jacket.

He could feel all eyes following him and he didn't care. He was used to it. He continued to roam the hallways in search of another victim.

Jeonghan is none other than the infamous heartbreaker of SSOPA. He already broke half of the girls' population's heart and a quarter of the boys'. He was that much of a playboy. His play consists of making them fall for him first, then date them for maybe a week, depends on his mood and lastly he sleeps with them and then dump them the next day.

It has always been like that since sophomore years and yet many girls still fall for him. They don't care if their hearts get broken to pieces as long as they get to sleep with Jeonghan.

So much for Love.

Jeonghan walks around a corner and bumps into a guy who was walking backwards at that time. The guy immediately turns around and was about to apologize but when he saw who he actually bumped into, he just glared at Jeonghan.

"Move bitch" the boy said as he roughly pushes Jeonghan aside and walks down the hallway like the Diva that he is.

Jeonghan only rolled his eyes at the boy and continued with his venture.

Not all boys swoon over Jeonghan like a desperate bitch and it's because they are either Straight like flag poles or It's Boo Seungkwan. No one really knows nor understand Seungkwan's hatred towards Jeonghan but ever since Jeonghan bacame a heartbreaker, Seungkwan became the number one hater.

He hates everything about Jeonghan.

Seungkwan continues walking more like struting down the hallway until he arrived at the cafeteria where his gossip babies are waiting for him to feed them with new gossip to spread.

Aside from hating Jeonghan, Seungkwan is also known for being the gossip queen because he somehow knows everything that goes around the school. He is also the most talkative student and some of the teachers were already fed up with his nonstop talking. The words 'shut up' is also foreign to Seungkwan.

Seungkwan finished feeding his gossip babies with gossip and shooes them away so that they could start spreading the gossip. Seungkwan stands up and turns around, only to bump into someone. Again.

That someone was Lee Seokmin, the student who never gets tired of smiling. He smiles at Seungkwan as he apologizes before giving Seungkwan a lollipop as a peace offering and then walks away like nothing happened.

Seungkwan just shrugged his shoulders and ate the lollipop as he walks out of the cafeteria and to his next class.

Seokmin smiled happily to himself as he arrives at his friends' table. They greeted the smiley boy and began chatting noisily but happily.

You could say that Seokmin is a people person. He gets along with everyone, his smiley face and friendly attitude gained him alot of friends. Everyone likes him.

This kid never runs out of things to talk about. He's practically the chatterbox in the class who casually pops in a joke or two every five minutes. The teachers loves him because he is a good kid and he is always on the best behaviour.

Unlike Seungkwan, Seokmin knows when to shut up.

After lunch, Seokmin and his friends seperated ways because they have different classes. He waved goodbye to his friends and ran upstairs, walks down a hallway until he finally reached the classroom. He went in and saw only one person inside.

A boy playing his guitar. Seokmin recognized the boy as the christian kid, Jisoo.

Jisoo was strumming softly on the guitar. He was playing random songs that comes to his mind. Mostly church songs because he is a christian. He heard the door opening and closing but he didn't bother looking up to see who it was. When his fingers felt tired already, Jisoo puts his guitar down beside his chair and brings out his bible from his book bag and began reading it silently.

Some kids in the school thinks Jisoo is weird because of his religious habits but Jisoo really can't help it. He grew up doing those things and no opinion can make him stop doing it.

He hears someone taking a seat beside him and then someone talking to him.

"Hi, My name's Lee Seokmin, What's your name?"

Jisoo looks up from his book and saw a smiling boy sat beside him. His smile was contagious and Jisoo finds himself smiling back before introducing himself.

"I'm Jisoo, Nice to meet you" Jisoo, being a gentleman, offers his hand and Seokmin shakes it happily. They let go of each others hands and Seokmin notices Jisoo's bible.

"You're a Christian? Wow, i never met a Christian before! Is it true that you worship a God? What was the name again? Oh! It's Jesus! Wait i'm not judging you or anything! So please don't take the wrong idea!"

Jisoo gave Seokmin an amused look and can't help but laugh a little. He close the book and place it down on his desk.

Seokmin pouted when he saw Jisoo laughed at him.

"I offended you didn't i?"

"No no it was fine, you didn't do anything wrong"

The chatter boy did a dramatic sigh before smiling his bright smile. He and Jisoo continued chatting, well he did more of the talking while Jisoo just gave him little responses. It was safe to say that they got along just fine.

The bell rang and students began piling in inside the classroom. They were all noisy as usual. One student ran to Jisoo's side and takes Jisoo's guitar out of the case. That student then swung the guitar over his shoulder and started chasing someone around the room. Jisoo looks startled and didn't know how to react while Seokmin was dying of laughter. The students were also laughing while trying to stay out of the way.

The boy who took Jisoo's guitar was none other than the tiny terror of the class, Jihoon. Jihoon maybe small in height but he can swing a guitar like a baseball bat. He does that when someone annoys him or when he is pissed off. He doesn't care who the victim will be or who owns the guitar he will use.

Jihoon continues to chase his victim around the room, the victim happened to be Seungkwan who was skillfully avoiding the chairs and other students. One student suddenly stands up and Seungkwan who wasn't looking on his way,  bumped onto that student and both of them landed on the floor. Jihoon stops by their feet and brought the guitar down, purposely hitting Seungkwan on the head.

Jisoo winced at that.

The teacher walks in and all students rushed to their seats. Jihoon walks to Jisoo and gave the guitar back then left with no other words.

"That was Awesome!" Seokmin laughed beside Jisoo. Jisoo ignores the smiley faced boy and the class finally began.

They were just ordinary students but they sure do catch your attention easily.